the taxman cometh!

blutone3

Team supported
City
bloody ell guys,im in the shit,the taxman came last night claiming i owe em 26,000 quid!, i was self employed back in 2002 an even tho i paid my self ass bills,when i left i failed to tell em i was going back to a paye job,so they kept the bill rolling at the interest rate and now they reckon if i dont let em in on monday,they will order destraint an take me to court!!
now im not married an live with my girl in her house which she rents an everything in it belongs to her,what should i do?? let em in or not??????

cos i have moved around a bit,i just used her address for mail,so the bloody taxman obviously thought i wasnt answering,im fooked anyway,unemployed and dont own bugger all so it looks like i will have to go to prison.......wouldnt mind but i didnt earn much either only about 1000 a month,theyve racked it up blindly in interest????

blutone3 said:
cos i have moved around a bit,i just used her address for mail,so the bloody taxman obviously thought i wasnt answering,im fooked anyway,unemployed and dont own bugger all so it looks like i will have to go to prison.......wouldnt mind but i didnt earn much either only about 1000 a month,theyve racked it up blindly in interest????

You need to declare yourself bankrupt, but get some professional advice asap, a mate of mine was in a similar position to you, he ended up having to pay it back in installments when he was back in work, he paid nowhere near the amount they were quoting, accrued interest etc, but, I repeat, get professional advice .

malkie said:
blutone3 said:

You need to declare yourself bankrupt, but get some professional advice asap, a mate of mine was in a similar position to you, he ended up having to pay it back in installments when he was back in work, he paid nowhere near the amount they were quoting, accrued interest etc, but, I repeat, get professional advice .

cheers for that mate,should i let her in on monday or should i go an see her,cos the g/f doesnt wanna become involved,dont blame her really,its her house not mine

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.