The team better than we think?

NoahCity

I know this is kind of a weird question, but sometimes I look at our squad and think it really is good. I feel that sometimes what I expect is below the squad's capability. Anyone else feel that we really haven't seen the best of this team (and of course there will be some quality additions this summer, with Navas and Fernandinho already here).

I think its very obvious that last season we played well below our capabilities and potential.

So,no,i'm fully aware how good our team can be,hence why Pellegrini has been appointed.

I can't fucking wait for next season. Loved Mancini for everything we did with him and would have been interesting to see what happened had he stayed, but at the same time very very excited for next season, our Man Pelli should be able to make the players even better. Plus the new lads. Roll on August.

I think the team is worse than we think. we need something to bring the hunger back, some fresh air and i dont think Pellegrini is enough, we need more changes in the squad more players that can lift everone a level or two

zeven said:
I think the team is worse than we think. we need something to bring the hunger back, some fresh air and i dont think Pellegrini is enough, we need more changes in the squad more players that can lift everone a level or two
Keep the faith

toffee balls said:
zeven said:
Keep the faith
I try, but i have got the same feeling i had last year and i were right then. I fear next season in a way i never feared a new season before.

NoahCity said:
I know this is kind of a weird question, but sometimes I look at our squad and think it really is good. I feel that sometimes what I expect is below the squad's capability. Anyone else feel that we really haven't seen the best of this team (and of course there will be some quality additions this summer, with Navas and Fernandinho already here).

Not been used right at times, once we do this team is the best in the prem and we will show it.

The team is only as good as it delivers. I think the best squad that will start the season, barring a couple of late marquee signing for us(!) will be CFC but are they gonna deliver. It's a team game and the team element doesn't necessarily make itself felt until yer count up the points and see how many clean sheets have come with the wins.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.