The Telegraph set to release evidence of corruption in the Premier League withing the coming days

Pearson sacked and his former club win prem in fantastically honest ways.

Oh god I hope this is the moment the house of cards comes crashing down.

Him, Sam and many others with rag connections hopefully. A fucking disgrace.i am fuming, I really am. I and millions of others adore this game and the league and some greedy bastads on the fiddle. Seen arsene wenger just speak - that man has morals and I like him. Can't name name but I guess we won't be surprised when it all comes out!
Millions a year in salaries clearly not enough for these people. No need for it. And the FA has been turning a blind eye for years, it seems. Greedy wankers.

I reckon Mansour is partly responsible for funding detective work into corruption within UEFA and FA
I have thought this before. It seems their world got turned upside down after the snide use of ffp. Revenge is a dish best served cold and all that....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.