The Telegraph set to release evidence of corruption in the Premier League withing the coming days

People coming out in support of Allardyce aren't trying to defend him - he's finished.

They are trying to stop this story from escalating - and you should ask yourself why anyone would want to do that...
Think he'll end up at Hull. Desperate owners = short memories

and
stock-photo-14424165-holding-a-small-envelope.jpg
brown-envelope-bribe-370x229.jpg

A manager has managed to get an injunction on tomorrow's paper.

No sympathy for well nourished Sam but this is gutter journalism, setting people up and recording them without them knowing.

Typical tabloid morals.

Just a question for the mods? As it has been stated by media publications both in print online and via various broadcast that a given amount of managers either current or past maybe about to get exposed as being bent as a fiddlers elbow.....why are there legal implications for a forum such as this should its posters speculate as to who they may be? Seems all a bit North Korea to me .

Why is this different than speculating who might be negotiating joining our club. If I were at Piccadilly station and spotted Lionel Messi with a ball under his arm being given a brown envelope by a man in middle eastern attire would I be on dodgy legal ground were I to come on here and state that in my opinion he would shortly be unveiled as our next signing?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.