The Telegraph set to release evidence of corruption in the Premier League withing the coming days

Imagine if that was an article about EUFA/FIFA?
The worst bit is the taxes the bastards aren't paying. Not only that, but Rooney being in business partnerships with Hodgson, Allardyce and Southgate and the first thing everyone of them has done on being appointed is to confirm Rooney as captain!
The businesses they name aren't that as such. They are tax avoidance schemes. So the people may not know who else has bought into them but obv still dodgy as hell

Damn right, all this shit about FIFA and now Premier League has come out since we have been taken over . Convinced the Sheik is behind all this.
Brilliant
I would say a very poor Euros was more the catalyst for it. People in the press finally decided to dig into the relationships with players managers and agents that the Light Was Yellow mentioned above. That said, I thought these mega revelations promised by the Telegraph would have been a bit more substantial than what it turned out to be. Have there been any real surprises or investigative coups really? I would say it was no more than we all already knew

Damn right, all this shit about FIFA and now Premier League has come out since we have been taken over . Convinced the Sheik is behind all this.
Brilliant

The club handed the FA and premier league evidence from an independent source of corruption within the English game. It was no coincidence that some officials were moved into other roles or "retired".

I think the club has shaken up a lot of applecarts and we pay the price for it.

So after all of it are we any the wiser with what's gone on!? I wanna know if Levy has been letting us get fifth every season on purpose instead of us bottling it!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.