The Terry threads

Swales lives

I know it'a over still I cling, I don't know where
I've been out most of the day and wondered where all the Terry threads went. Have they been pulled for legals?
Because there is one awful detail missing from today's papers. I'm wondering if it will be in the NOTW tomorrow?

A friend of mine works down at the "News and Screws" and told me all about it yesterday.
It may well be the nail in his England captaincy coffin, cos it will deffo come out one way or another.
But I don't want to get this site in the shit with Mr Terry.

imagine if we had signed terry in the summer ? the shit we would be dealing with now, especially in the dressing room with the 2 players. ridicule from the media and fans of other clubs.

dodged a nuke there didn't we lads

His name is Terry
His name's John Terry
He's not happy with twins and Toni
His mums a stealer
His dads a dealer
Oh whats happened to Chelsea FC

Swales lives said:
I've been out most of the day and wondered where all the Terry threads went. Have they been pulled for legals?
Because there is one awful detail missing from today's papers. I'm wondering if it will be in the NOTW tomorrow?

A friend of mine works down at the "News and Screws" and told me all about it yesterday.
It may well be the nail in his England captaincy coffin, cos it will deffo come out one way or another.
But I don't want to get this site in the shit with Mr Terry.

Can you send me a PM...pleeeeassee.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.