The Ticker Tape Final 2013

bluestu1968 said:
I don't thik you will get the tickertape in. I'm pretty sure that Pompey fans tried to do this back in 2008 but were having the tickertape confiscated as it was a "fire hazard" etc.

I'm sure we can get it in one way or another, if we know they are looking out for it. Even if it means ripping up some paper when we are inside.

I just think the ticker tape will make it an even more special occasion!!!

Mancini Manus Domini said:
bluestu1968 said:
I don't thik you will get the tickertape in. I'm pretty sure that Pompey fans tried to do this back in 2008 but were having the tickertape confiscated as it was a "fire hazard" etc.

I'm sure we can get it in one way or another, if we know they are looking out for it. Even if it means ripping up some paper when we are inside.

I just think the ticker tape will make it an even more special occasion!!!
We could all smuggle bags of ticker tape up our anus. One way or another we WILL be bringing ticker tape.

We've turned into a bunch of spectators this season. Even our away atmospheres have gone worse.

We need to actively support the team so get the ticker tape out, do the Poznań, being your colours and get vocal.

Caveman said:
We've turned into a bunch of spectators this season. Even our away atmospheres have gone worse.

We need to actively support the team so get the ticker tape out, do the Poznań, being your colours and get vocal.

Tickertape - doesn't create or build atmosphere.
Poznan - can help
Wearing colours - can help
Get vocal - in reality, the ONLY thing that is needed despite the neediness of some.

Whitefield Blue said:
Caveman said:

Tickertape - doesn't create or build atmosphere.
Poznan - can help
Wearing colours - can help
Get vocal - in reality, the ONLY thing that is needed despite the neediness of some.
Well I thought it added to everything the Dortmund fans did when they did it when their team came out against Madrid on Wednesday.

Whitefield Blue said:
FORZA CITY said:
Whitefield Blue said:
Doesn't anyone learn from 'balloongate'.

Why do people want to litter the pitch of all things with thousands of bits of paper which potentially a player could slip on at a crucial moment?

No tickertape, no balloons. Wear blue and sing City songs. The end.

I doubt very much that a few pieces of ripped up paper just infront of the advertising boards is going to cause another Michael Ball moment.

I doubt it too, but just like the balloons......you never know!!

Typical City will never die!

Yes, I remember all the players in Argentina, couldn't stand up! Kept slipping on, or falling over little bits of paper. I remember the carnage it caused and the scandal that was reported all over the world.

Oh wait a minute.....

Seriously some folk!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.