The Title is there for the taking...

BobKowalski

The window bangs shut and Chelsea still have sod all in the way of strikers and ManU have filled the gaping void that is their midfield with Fellaini and possibly Coentrão (who isn't a midfielder).

Out of the 'big three' we have the best balanced squad by some distance. This is a squad that has won the title and averaged 80 points a season over the last 3 seasons. It has a better balance this year and been improved (I know this is true because Txiki said so). Furthermore Moyes has junked two decades of hard work and made ManU a laughing stock in a mere two months which you have to admit is fucking impressive.

We have a golden opportunity to reclaim the PL title this year. Spurs have bought well but have lost Bale and are going to spend half the season 'gelling' - actually looking a bit like we did at the start of the 10/11 season. Liverpool looking decent but still some way off and Arsenal having bagged Ozil will be good this year and may be a surprise package. More importantly these 3 sides if they continue progressing will prove more of a threat next season than this and if Moyes continues his rich vein of comedy form he won't be around next season which will automatically make ManU better.

This season is an open goal waiting for one team to smack it into the net and stroll off with the title.

Lets make sure it is us.

Because it fucking should be.

And then you wake up, Utd have strengthened with a great buy. Chelsea have Eto and Torres, We now have a weak midfield due to yaya not being active enough to play with only 1 man next to him. And a defence with the speed of a cripple on a stairlift. It is going to be a tough season, Arsenal still won't be contenders their defence is worse than ours.

BobKowalski said:
The window bangs shut and Chelsea still have sod all in the way of strikers and ManU have filled the gaping void that is their midfield with Fellaini and possibly Coentrão (who isn't a midfielder).

Out of the 'big three' we have the best balanced squad by some distance. This is a squad that has won the title and averaged 80 points a season over the last 3 seasons. It has a better balance this year and been improved (I know this is true because Txiki said so). Furthermore Moyes has junked two decades of hard work and made ManU a laughing stock in a mere two months which you have to admit is fucking impressive.

We have a golden opportunity to reclaim the PL title this year. Spurs have bought well but have lost Bale and are going to spend half the season 'gelling' - actually looking a bit like we did at the start of the 10/11 season. Liverpool looking decent but still some way off and Arsenal having bagged Ozil will be good this year and may be a surprise package. More importantly these 3 sides if they continue progressing will prove more of a threat next season than this and if Moyes continues his rich vein of comedy form he won't be around next season which will automatically make ManU better.

This season is an open goal waiting for one team to smack it into the net and stroll off with the title.

Lets make sure it is us.

Because it fucking should be.

Have to agree, can't believe Chelsea have let Lukaku go on loan again. Leaving them with out of form Torres and ba. Plus the ageing eto

Scottyboi said:
And then you wake up, Utd have strengthened with a great buy. Chelsea have Eto and Torres, We now have a weak midfield due to yaya not being active enough to play with only 1 man next to him. And a defence with the speed of a cripple on a stairlift. It is going to be a tough season, Arsenal still won't be contenders their defence is worse than ours.

fuck me are you a red.

Scottyboi said:

Wow that's the Raggiest post I have seen on here in ages........Its like look at me I am a Rag

I think we have to wait until after Christmas to get an idea of who the best team is, but until we get a settled back four mastering this high line system and Yaya and Fernandinho managing to get a decent fluid partnership going I still put is behind Chelsea to win the league!

From what I saw from Chelsea against United and Bayern, Mourinho looks like he will take them to the title in a very typical Jose style!

bluwes said:
Scottyboi said:

Wow that's the Raggiest post I have seen on here in ages........Its like look at me I am a Rag

Shit one sec, Yeah we have got the league in the bag going to be a piece of piss if our last 3 games are anything to go by. Fuck it I will use my rose tinted specs to ignore how good the opposition are!

Rag hahahaha would glass you for that! :D

Scottyboi said:
bluwes said:
Scottyboi said:

Shit one sec, Yeah we have got the league in the bag going to be a piece of piss if our last 3 games are anything to go by. Fuck it I will use my rose tinted specs to ignore how good the opposition are!

Ignore them.....

Some people on here are just looking through Blue tinted specs all the time......believing that our management past or present cannt make mistakes and that every other team signings arent as good as ours (when in fact they are)...and really itd not that fellani is as technically good as someone like Yaya or silva etc but its about what he adds to their midfield in that he is a very physical player which is what they have been missing

simon23 said:
Scottyboi said:
bluwes said:

Ignore them.....

Some people on here are just looking through Blue tinted specs all the time......believing that our management past or present cannt make mistakes and that every other team signings arent as good as ours (when in fact they are)...and really itd not that fellani is as technically good as someone like Yaya or silva etc but its about what he adds to their midfield in that he is a very physical player which is what they have been missing

I am going to bet on Fellaini scoring against us just so he doesn't. He is lethal in the air and we aren't great on corners! Always has a good game against us too.

Scottyboi said:

Not quite as bad as this but i do agree with the sentiment

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.