The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
We should, but till then we'll be sick all of us.... Im or feel sick, already
In trying to enjoy it. Beginning of the season, if you said we'd be 1pt ahead with 1 game to go against a lower half team at home, everyone of us would have took it.

I see it evenly divided into Percentages.. for three scenarios..

1) 50% early goal for us, immaculate football and 3-0 up inside 35 mins, singing “championes, championes ole ole ole” before a cricket score. Result. Champions and well pissed up.

2) 25% mostly immaculate football but utterly toothless in front of nets.. Watkins goal on the counter with their first venture in our half at 41 minutes.. second half ridiculous pressure with little joy until a Kev thunderbastard on 69 mins and even more relentless pressure until Grealish curls it into the top corner on 87 mins who then runs over to the Villa fans who have hurled fake cash at him for the previous 90 odd minutes with a wad of £50 notes gripped between his teeth and Stevie slips over on the side line due to all the ensuing drama. Champions.. albeit with chest pains until at least an hour or two after and it’s finally sunk in. Then get drunk.

3)25% mostly immaculate football but utterly toothless in front of nets.. Watkins goal on the counter with their first venture in our half at 41 minutes.. more relentless pressure. Countless dodgy refereeing decisions, a goal wrongly chalked off for offside and at least 3 stone wall penalties, the third of which is finally awarded on 84 mins, which we miss. Title over. Blue moon breaks and Haaland decides he has always wanted to play in his home country so joins the aptly named Viking FC. Definitely get drunk. More drunk. And cry.

Enjoy the ride blues.
Fuckinell, I was ready to slit my wrists by the time I got to the end of that.

In trying to enjoy it. Beginning of the season, if you said we'd be 1pt ahead with 1 game to go against a lower half team at home, everyone of us would have took it.
Haha but now that we’re here at this point you can’t tell me you’re enjoying the feeling. For me personally my stomachs in knots no thanks to Ralph and his white flag approach and it’s only Tuesday. Gonna give myself an ulcer if I don’t relax a little.

It's impossible to be totally confident for Sunday , especially having recently witnessed some of the poorest and bent officiating possible . The home game against the dippers and Sundays game against West Ham are just 2 games where mind boggling decisions against us have kept the dippers breathing down our necks . I'm guessing the dippers are more than happy with the match officials in their games and who wouldn't be !

We slipped at real madrid after 90 minutes, similarly at west ham (carabao cup) we could not win.
Not this time again. I am going through bad times not my club please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.