The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Newcastle will be too much for them. At home Barcodes are decent, they need to raise their game tho.

Now we play 2 times before they play Castle away on Sunday. Us winning 2 times and have 4 points lead on same number of games and they potentially lose the next one is what we need to target here.

No easy games tho, Moyes and Big Fat Sam will be out to get us and use any earned point vs City as proof they can maintain momentum and "you can do it" mantra towards their survival fight.

Also Liverpool now plays 2 times before Newcastle-Arsenal, they can get within 3 points of Newcastle. Mentally that is lot of pressure for Castle too.
Good accurate post this …

By my reckoning,Arsenal can finish on any total between 78-90 points,apart from 89,11 points being their only unattainable final points tally.

Also Liverpool now plays 2 times before Newcastle-Arsenal, they can get within 3 points of Newcastle. Mentally that is lot of pressure for Castle too.
As much as I hate to see Liverpool winning games, it's probably a good thing that they've won their last four as it means Newcastle could still need a couple more wins to secure a top four place when they play Arsenal.

We're two points behind Arsenal, with two games in hand. And a significantly better GD. It's a fantastic position to be in. If we play to our capabilities, or at least somewhere near to that, in our next two games,we will hopefully be 4 pts ahead of them before they play Newcastle on sunday. These are fantastic times we've been experiencing in the last decade. Trust in Pep and the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.