The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can someone ban this doom merchant.....
Get a grip lol, some folk don't like hearing other folks opinion wether it be right or wrong. I suppose you may just want positive posts but that'll then make the whole point of this forum pointless. You'll get a positive post on here from me when we do something positive which in the recent past we have but the very recent past we haven't ie the last 5-6 games in the league, I'm allowed to criticise our current performances. If you can't handle the critism that isn't my issue.

Last edited:
5 pts away, and Liverpool-Arsenal have yet to play between them. If they draw, then the title is in our hands.

We will have to get a draw at Anfield, which is not an easy task for us. We will beat Arsenal at the Etihad, I have zero doubts about that, so even with a rough patch, we are really there. And we have the psychological advantage of having won 2 titles from behind. The moment we get a sort of run, both Liverpool and Arsenal will feel it (and again they just have to draw one and the title is in our hands).
Name fits.

Get a grip lol, some folk don't like hearing other folks opinion wether it be right or wrong. I suppose you may just want positive posts but that'll then make the whole point of this forum pointless. You'll get a positive post on here from me when we do something positive which in the recent past we have but the very recent past we haven't ie the last 5-6 games in the league, I'm allowed to criticise our current performances. If you can't handle the critism that isn't my issue.
I was only joking mate, sorry

It's a midfield thing with us. Stones and Rodri have only played together once this season - our best performance of the season at Old Trafford. When Rodri and Kovacic start together, we've won every game. I think we'll revert to this more in the second half of the season but we're making extra sure that injury-hit Kovacic and Stones are managed carefully at present.

It's a midfield thing with us. Stones and Rodri have only played together once this season - our best performance of the season at Old Trafford. When Rodri and Kovacic start together, we've won every game. I think we'll revert to this more in the second half of the season but we're making extra sure that injury-hit Kovacic and Stones are managed carefully at present.
We struggle to see games out without Kev. He is the calming influence in midfield and loves playing those killer passes to hit teams on the break in the final stages. Palace ends up 4-0 with him in the team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.