The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was staggered by how flat Arsenal and their fans were for the Brighton game. Our win at Everton seemed to have killed any hopes of winning the title and that crept in to the performance and atmosphere. We've got a few games to wrap this up, but if Arsenal do win tonight and we lose against Chelsea, it has the potential to get a bit silly going in to the last two games. As much as anything it will impact potential rotation for the two Cup finals.

Hopefully Forest can at least get a draw tonight, but Pep and the players will want to wrap up the league at home, to celebrate with the fans and then give time to prepare for united and then Inter.

The sooner it's won, the better. Have it confirmed on saturday evening, and we can rotate like fuck for the last three PL games, with Wembley and Istanbul in mind.

I don't expect Pep to rotate that much tbh.

And I expect him to want to win the 3 remaining games ahead of the finals

I don't expect Pep to rotate that much tbh.

And I expect him to want to win the 3 remaining games ahead of the finals

If we win the title tomorrow, Pep will play mostly squad players at Brighton but will probably play a strong team at Brentford to keep rhythm and momentum.

We could be champions in just over 11 hours time.

I think we will not(1-3 for Arsenal) but it's ok since we have tomorrow's game.

Tomorrow we have to play our BEST lineup, NO rotation as there is no need for any rest!
It's win this game and it's over.

If we try to rotate now or play lightly, then if we don't win we will put unnecessary pressure to us and we will need to play our best in next games. Why to do that? Why to miss a game?
Just play full force NOW and then in next 2 games rotate, rest players do whatever you want.

We owe Chelsea here, and current forms are directly opposite, but football is a tricky tricky game so we should take nothing for granted. Play the best players and they should give 100 % of their powers!

Screenshot 2023-05-20 10.33.43.png

The Best outcome would be a Nottigham win or at least Draw.
There is an urgent need to have all the players fit and available for both finals.
Chelsea are poor but you never know what could happen (I still remember a loss againt United after 2:0 at half, Aston Villa last year)
Not to mention QPR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.