The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
If both city and Liverpool games are tight on the 75 minute, I can see one of their fans 'having a heart attack' and needing a defibrillator so that the game gets stopped for 10 minutes.

I am amazed how all the furore is around Villa possibly morphing into the football equivalent of the Harlem Globe Trotters

Whose to say Wolves wont throw a spanner in the works - Dippers not exactly been ripping up tree's of late.
It was exactly the same when we played West Ham at home to win the league on the last day. In the days before the game all we heard was how motivated their players would be to do it for Liverpool and they were going to turn into Brazil 1970 for the day!

It was exactly the same when we played West Ham at home to win the league on the last day. In the days before the game all we heard was how motivated their players would be to do it for Liverpool and they were going to turn into Brazil 1970 for the day!

I still remember that pic flying around of Andy Carrol on the piss the night before they played us haha

Yeh I remember that. Wasn’t the professional scouser Nolan playin for West Ham that day as well, lots of talk that he would be ‘trying harder ‘

I have a bad feeling about the last game in a way that I don't normally do about final games we've had before. A good thing I've realised over the years is that how I feel about game rarely has an overall bearing on the actual game being played.
I can cancel that out for you.
I got a great feeling about Sunday game, so does my mrs and two kids. So that makes it 4-1 in good feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.