The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even remotely worried.

FFS, has nobody been watching this team in recent years?

And with the home crowd completely behind it?

We scored four at home to Real Madrid and gave Liverpool six shots on target across two Premier League games...

Unless people are so crippled by inferiority, they believe Villa have suddenly morphed in to 80s Milan, and Ollie Chambers is Benzema?

We have done the hard yards without our three best defenders over the last two months

I know City will win, and expect to be four or five goals to the good with plenty left on the clock.
I felt like that before QPR ‍Haha

That's a big help Villa playing on Thursday, plus its against Burnley who need the points
This gives us a big advantage, because they play Burnley, he can't put his reserves out. He has to play s strong side, on top of that he only has. 2 days to prepare. We have no excuse not to win this game, everything is in our favour and I fully expect us to do it.

We scored four at home to Real Madrid and gave Liverpool six shots on target across two Premier League games...

Unless people are so crippled by inferiority, they believe Villa have suddenly morphed in to 80s Milan, and Ollie Chambers is Benzema?

We have done the hard yards without our three best defenders over the last two months

I know City will win, and expect to be four or five goals to the good with plenty left on the clock.
Pint of that please.

Sums me up well

Wolves will get an absolute pasting on Sunday, up to us to make sure Villa suffer the same fate.
We don't need to better Liverpool's goal tally. A cautious 1-0 will be more than enough. Don't forget that goal difference will only apply if Liverpool draw and we lose. An unlikely scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.