The Title Race | 93 points...title won

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brightwell Bros.

Definitely looking closer to 90 than 100 if you project the current points totals over 38 games. As with last season, any team that can put together a run of 10 will win run away with it, but I could see this being very open till the run in. Could be a fun season!

Cobwebcat

Team supported
Manchester City

Still 82

Vast majority will always predict more points than needed it’s just human nature like betting over rather than under a spread.

Here is a change since last time though you will like..have a look at United’s finishing position.

Bluewonder

Still 82

Vast majority will always predict more points than needed it’s just human nature like betting over rather than under a spread.

Here is a change since last time though you will like..have a look at United’s finishing position.
Is the SPI column expected points?

Lovebitesandeveryfing

Looking forward.
The Hammers aren't mugs. This is a genuinely good team, as they've just proven. But I think we can beat them — and anyone else — on our day.
As far as I see, that is the only vaguely tricky one upcoming, right at the end of the month. Torres should have recovered. Kev should be right back in the groove, assuming he doesn't get injured playing for Belgium.
Otherwise, everything else till Christmas and beyond is eminently doable. In December we could win every single match. And put ourselves in a similar kind of position to the one we were in at the end of our run last season.

MCFC1993

85ish imo, one decent winning streak from us should do it.

Next 9 games to see out this calendar year are what we would call winnable if the best version of ourselves shows up, that'd put us on a 10 game winning streak:
Everton (H)
Aston Villa (A)
West Ham (H)
Watford (A)
Wolves (H)
Leeds (H)
Newcastle (A)
Leicester (H)
Brentford (A)

That should be our goal as we're out of the League Cup and all but through in the Champions League.

Gundog’s Gundog

Team supported
City
I’ve said it before, the dippers are finished - one man team.

But Chelsea are relentless, a results machine who are so hard to break down. They’re gonna nick a lot of games 1-0. We were absolutely fucking brilliant against them and we still only scored once.

Hopefully they can get some tough cup draws that take the edge off them in the league as we hit the run in.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.