The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only fans thinking Liverpool have a better chance than us are City fans. Not sure what that says about us.
Anyone who has lived through the qpr match will have scars. Can’t blame us for thinking about the unthinkable. Title was a kick away. We managed to get mugged by Madrid. I have doubts this team can get over the line.

Defence is a shambles. Of course we can win but with the Grealish and Steve g shit thrown in it would not be on the realms of impossibility for city to lose.

Throw in Liverpool quad and it’s a situation we could have put to bed today.

Foden needs to start next week. Keep the Jack boo boys quiet.

Anyone who has lived through the qpr match will have scars. Can’t blame us for thinking about the unthinkable. Title was a kick away. We managed to get mugged by Madrid. I have doubts this team can get over the line.

Defence is a shambles. Of course we can win but with the Grealish and Steve g shit thrown in it would not be on the realms of impossibility for city to lose.

Throw in Liverpool quad and it’s a situation we could have put to bed today.

Foden needs to start next week. Keep the Jack boo boys quiet.
Yeah you are entitled to your opinion. I don’t think that way at all. Nothing guaranteed but full belief in our team.

Villa have to play Thursday. Imagine what Blues would be saying if we were in that position….oh they get a weeks rest and we get three days.

They couldn’t hand pick many easier games as their last two
The Gerrard factor and the way we’re defending with that makeshift back 4 worries me

don’t see Southampton getting anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.