The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we (possibly) go again.

Another title decider on the final day of the season.

All I'm saying is, if City win, those new double electronic hoardings and a row of stewards aren't stopping City fans from getting on the pitch again.

Come on City! Charge!!!

Southampton are a funny team, bit like Brighton..

They've been turned over by Watford at home and then have gone and away and won at Spurs and West Ham..

They've beat Arsenal at home and stopped us from beating them in the league this season..

Not in the greatest of form but have rested, fresh players who will be wanting to not lose their last home game of the season you'd think..

They can play a bit of football and have one or 2 half decent players too..

The dippers on the other hand have one or 2 nursing injuries and have to get a result otherwise it's toast for them..

2-1 Southampton sounds about right to me..!

Hope so..

Southampton are a funny team, bit like Brighton..

They've been turned over by Watford at home and then have gone and away and won at Spurs and West Ham..

They've beat Arsenal at home and stopped us from beating them in the league this season..

Not in the greatest of form but have rested, fresh players who will be wanting to not lose their last home game of the season you'd think..

They can play a bit of football and have one or 2 half decent players too..

The dippers on the other hand have one or 2 nursing injuries and have to get a result otherwise it's toast for them..

2-1 Southampton sounds about right to me..!

Hope so..
Nah, it’s a bit of an anti climax winning it when not playing

rather crush their dreams next weekend when they still have a bit of hope

Mahrez slots that and its pretty much a celebration day from start to finish next Sunday. We will see, but probably going to need the win to be assured.

Nah, it’s a bit of an anti climax winning it when not playing

rather crush their dreams next weekend when they still have a bit of hope
i like that idea and i agree with it being an anti climax but id kind of also like to see villa give grealish a guard of honor after the shit they gave him when he went to villa park.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.