The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC and the media talking as though Liverpool have already won it against Southampton. It's just assumed. Pretty bloody disrespectful to the Saints, I'd say. It's good, actually. If I were a Southampton player I'd be well would up by that level of disrespect. I'd do anything to win.
I'm sure the Saints would like to answer. The pressure is off. Not too familiar with their squad but Walcott and Small are ex-Everton; Cabellero is ex-City and would probably be up for a good team talk.
Sizeable team with some strong names: LONG SMALLBONE ARMSTRONG

BBC and the media talking as though Liverpool have already won it against Southampton. It's just assumed. Pretty bloody disrespectful to the Saints, I'd say. It's good, actually. If I were a Southampton player I'd be well wound up by that level of disrespect. I'd do anything to win.
Southampton won't though and I cannot see Liverpool drop points again. They already gifted us two. Southampton will probably roll over and die - they haven't got anything to play for really.

The media will hype up our game against Villa as the game where "STEVIE G" can win the title for Liverpool - and he will make Villa play like their lives depend on it - guaranteed.

Southampton won't though and I cannot see Liverpool drop points again. They already gifted us two. Southampton will probably roll over and die - they haven't got anything to play for really.

The media will hype up our game against Villa as the game where "STEVIE G" can win the title for Liverpool - and he will make Villa play like their lives depend on it - guaranteed.

Yes because there is nothing that motivates villa players quite like 'go win it for my former club boys'

Yes because there is nothing that motivates villa players quite like 'go win it for my former club boys'
Also an opportunity for them to stick it up to Grealish - in any case they will have more of a motivation to actually play than Southampton and Wolves - plus look at their form vs. Wolves/Southamptons.

Soton come on you fuckers, they had no game since the 7th of May, 10 full days of relaxing for tomorrow game.
lets hope they can turn up their pressing and give some problems to a hopefully tired as shit Pool side.

i remember they kept us on 1 shot on target at the Etihad even that came in like 90th minute and was offside or something like that anyway.

if they get a draw , a draw is enough vs Villa
if they manage to beat Pool its all over:)

who is the ref for this one? you can bet Liverpool get away with a few yellows (for same players), and some dodgy pen given to them or a dodgy red card to Soton.

The thing that gets me is if we had to play Thursday and Sunday everybody would say it wasn’t fair and that it’s a massive disadvantage.

Now it’s in our favour it’s not a factor and nobody saying they are worried ever considers it.

Some Blues just want to prepare for the worst no matter what.
Good point. I would add that I’m nervous but that’s just a City thing that affects many of us of a certain age, yet I’ve already pointed out in this thread that Villa play Thurs-Sun whereas we have a full week to prepare.

Seriously, with the exception of the defensive injuries which I concede could be a factor, we couldn’t ask for anything more to be in our favour going into the final game.

Soton come on you fuckers, they had no game since the 7th of May, 10 full days of relaxing for tomorrow game.
lets hope they can turn up their pressing and give some problems to a hopefully tired as shit Pool side.

i remember they kept us on 1 shot on target at the Etihad even that came in like 90th minute and was offside or something like that anyway.

if they get a draw , a draw is enough vs Villa
if they manage to beat Pool its all over:)

who is the ref for this one? you can bet Liverpool get away with a few yellows (for same players), and some dodgy pen given to them or a dodgy red card to Soton.
Martin Atkinson. He's no shrinking violet and always seems pretty fair. At least it's not Tierney or Pawson or Oliver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.