The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea to draw too many, 2nd place.
United "improve" finish 3rd.
Leicester to finally finish 4th.
Everton 5th place with Spanish waiter and to get a win at Fortress Anfield (TM).
Liverpool to miss out on top 4 - Klopp hasn't reinvented the team so they'll be even more stale and predictable, then the fans will turn on him like the rabid animals they really are, straight under the bus with Karius.

Don't think we will see a 95+ season again for a long time. I reckon lots of teams will be stronger than last and the crowds being back will really give a proper home team advantage for the early parts of the season. Having said that, I think Chelsea will grind out some results so I am going to go with 90 - 94, probably at the lower end of that scale.

Gone 80-84, I think it’ll boil down to a mini league table with us, them, Chelsea, Leicester. Leeds to do a West Ham.

Hard to tell just yet as there could be some significant transfers yet. Do think it might be a bit tighter next year though with the top four or
five taking a lot of points of each other.

Last season's thread was great so I thought I'd do one for next season.

The results were a bit skewed last time as the poll was left open all season so this time it will close the day before the season starts.

Obviously things like signings and managerial changes happen throughout the summer which may influence your prediction so you'll be able to change your vote up until August 13th.

Just to clarify, this isn't a prediction of the league winner's points total but what you think will be enough to finish one point ahead of second place.
I'm glad your closing the voting, everyone was changing their votes and claiming to be a football genius :),anyway I'm going for 90 points'ish

I'd take 90 now and gamble on that being enough. Don't see our squad as it is right now doing better than last season. Of course new signings should change that and will be needed. Expecting Chelsea and sadly united to be considerably stronger, Liverpool can go either way, could drop off into a spursy season but with a few signings and more unbelievably good fortune they could have a good start that snowballs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.