The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think itll be 88-92, that sort of zone. Depends how liverpool go really, my feeling is they will drop points in Jan/Feb they always do pretty badly at that point in the season.
I can't see liverpool or Chelsea beating 91-92 even with a fair wind. I think we are good for a score in the range 90-95 unless the Rona or bad injury dictates otherwise. Furthermore, if we get at least 4 points from the two home games against these two I can only see more celebrations in May.

I think we'll hit 90 - 95 points.

Chelsea are out of it IMO.

Liverpool will lose ground in January IMO, they have Chelsea away then 2/3 of their best players are away at the ACON.

Wow!
Don't think we'll get that but just shows how amazing getting 100 points was!!!
Yes amazing & do you remember all the fuss the media made about it, the special programs on tv, endless reports in the papers they just wouldnt shut up abou.... oh hang on its city isnt it.

That's 9 wins in a row now. The next 9 are a bit trickier:

Chelsea, United and Spurs at home, Arsenal, Everton and Southampton away, Brentford home and away.

Plenty of rest after Arsenal (A) though:

27th Dec
28th Dec
29th Dec - Brentford (A)
30th Dec
31st Dec
1st Jan - Arsenal (A)
2nd Jan
3rd Jan
4th Jan
5th Jan
6th Jan
7th Jan - Swindon (A) - FA Cup
8th Jan
9th Jan
10th Jan
11th Jan
12th Jan
13th Jan
14th Jan
15th Jan - Chelsea (H)
16th Jan
17th Jan
18th Jan
19th Jan
20th Jan
21st Jan
22nd Jan - Southampton (A)
23rd Jan
24th Jan
25th Jan
26th Jan
27th Jan
28th Jan
30th Jan
31st Jan
1st Feb
2nd Feb
3rd Feb
4th Feb - Potential FA Cup 4th Round
5th Feb - Potential FA Cup 4th Round
6th Feb - Potential FA Cup 4th Round
7th Feb
8th Feb
9th Feb - Brentford (H)

Shown it like that to show how much rest out lads will get over the next month.

If we're allowed (Government rules etc...), Pep should get them away to Abu Dhabi for some warm weather training before it gets hectic again.

Last edited:
The next 2 are going to be incredibly tough but if we win both I think it will strip away some of Chelsea and Liverpool’s belief. If we win both at worst we’ll either be 6 clear of Liverpool or Chelsea or 8 points clear of both.

We still aren’t scoring enough of the good chances we make. Coupled with the amount of injuries, shit refs and number of games I think unfortunately we’ll drop points in a couple of the next games. Hope I’m wrong, I still cannot quite shake off the bad old days.

Villa away. D - too many out injured/ill
Watford away. D - one of those games, small club opposition‘s cup final
Wolves home. W
Leeds home. W
Newcastle away. D - would be typical this shit team gets something against us

? 8-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.