The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
This may work out better as Liv may be forced not to rest their injured and end up in a bigger problem for the final game.

It wasn’t over even with a win today and we were always going to have to go for the win anyway against Villa

needing a draw is always a bit of issue so this suits the way we play more

plus we have the opportunity to win the league in front of us all which we haven’t done since 2014
It was 100% over with a win today

Like others have said, at the start of the season if we were told we would be guaranteed the trophy if we beat Villa at home on the last day of the season I know for one I would have taken that all day long. Still not certain Southampton will roll over, but even if they do it won’t matter!

Like others have said, at the start of the season if we were told we would be guaranteed the trophy if we beat Villa at home on the last day of the season I know for one I would have taken that all day long. Still not certain Southampton will roll over, but even if they do it won’t matter!
Tuesday is the Saints' last home game of the season, and I’m sure they’ll want to put on a great performance for their supporters.

Littlewoods had a very taxing 120 minutes yesterday, whereas Southampton will have had a full ten days to recover from their last game and prepare for the mentality monsters (sic).

Mind you, Littlewoods will probably win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.