The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have got to be clinical and get the game management right. We had chances against Liverpool to put them to bed in both games and then missed a penalty yesterday. They shouldn’t be in with a sniff on the final day but they are.

Start quick come out of the blocks flying and a few early goals wouldn’t go a miss. We don’t want a situation where we are chasing in a game in the second half or the jeopardy of Villa getting some sort of equaliser.

If you’re worried that we might bottle it, then stick £100 on Liverpool to win the title at 7/1. If your bet loses, you’ve lost £100 but so what - City have won the league which more than compensates (and believe me, it does more than compensate - I lost hundreds of pounds betting against us during the 18/19 title run-in but didn’t give a shit at the end of that season). If your bet wins then your worst fears have been confirmed and although the winnings won’t come close to compensating, at least it pays for next year’s season ticket.
Im already in that mindset pal. My luck with bets is so Bad I stuck money on them winning quad a few weeks back at 15-1. 7-1 though as you say might tempt me to try and really put the hoodoo on the twats

It wasn’t blatant. It would have been soft and I’d have been annoyed if it was given against us.

Honestly some fans aren’t happy unless they can feel aggrieved.
So kicking his standing leg away isn’t blatant? Come on mate that’s a foul anywhere on the pitch.

Southampton are on diabolical form, unfortunately - they've lost 5 of their last 6 home games by up to 0-6.

Comparing them with Villa: Villa beat them 4-0 in March.

Newcastle, Palace & Watford all won at Southampton in the past couple of months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.