The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think it will be lower this coming season. Lots of disruption and
the unpredictability that goes with that. It’s perfectly possible we won’t win it this season. Wouldn’t be the end of the world if we came back really strong next season. We can’t win it every season.
While I agree with the sentiment, I suspect someone will be hell bent on destroying that very reasonable expectation.
And by that, I mean both Pep and Klopp.
Sustained shock and awe is what wins the prem these days.
It really is bloody sensational if you appreciate the game itself.

Spurs, Arsenal, Man Utd will all be better this season. Wouldn't surprise me if we saw the league won on slightly fewer points this year.

Seems a bit low given recent seasons but with a World Cup in the middle anything could happen.

Has us winning it again but for the first time since Pep arrived I have us 2nd.

Last season Liverpool took:

6 points off Newcastle
6 points off United
6 points off Everton
6 points off Arsenal

They also took 6 points off each of the three teams who were relegated.

I'd be surprised if they matched that (including the promoted teams) this season, especially losing their second-best player in Mane.

I've gone for 85-89, but think it's more likely to be the category below that.

So straight away they’ve dropped 2 of these points they got last year.

Gonna be a much tougher league this year.

At least 90 anyway and that’s low going by our last few seasons standards! Lol ridiculous how many points consistently we have got in the last few seasons

At least 90 anyway and that’s low going by our last few seasons standards! Lol ridiculous how many points consistently we have got in the last few seasons
Think it will be under this year, with the stop start I can’t see 2 teams getting over 90. Missed the poll but I’d say 85-89.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.