The top 6

Not wanting to argue and slam you down but no chance of Leicester in the top 4 this season. Bookmark this, seventh at best. 9-1 best odds though if you fancy it.
No problem mate, it's just my opinion based on what I've seen.. They have a good team, bought well, can't remember the guys name who's replaced Maguire but he looks half decent at the moment. Hard to beat, always seem to give us problems and whatever you think of Rogers he seems to have a game plan and the players are playing for him. Still unbeaten, I know it's only 4 games in but it's a start I've not checked the top 4 odds but 9/1 looks like it's worth a fiver haha!

No problem mate, it's just my opinion based on what I've seen.. They have a good team, bought well, can't remember the guys name who's replaced Maguire but he looks half decent at the moment. Hard to beat, always seem to give us problems and whatever you think of Rogers he seems to have a game plan and the players are playing for him. Still unbeaten, I know it's only 4 games in but it's a start I've not checked the top 4 odds but 9/1 looks like it's worth a fiver haha!
The 9-1 is a knocking bet in my opinion. Chelsea and Rags are disintegrating, and Arsenal and Spurs seem to have gone backwards. It's a big shout, but not an impossible one at that. I had them at 100-30 to finish best of the rest( i. e the 4 I've mentioned with us and dippers) in various bets.

Soyunku and I believe they will finish 5th or 6th

The myth that the PL is the most competative is perpetuated by the media to keep the brand alive.
The problem is all team are buying talent at the same rate so the gap between top and bottom is the same as it's always been relatively.

It just dawned on me that Spurs , Man Utd and Chelsea have all accumulated less points in the first four games of this season than last season.

Chelsea 7 fewer ( new inexperienced manager ), Spurs 4 fewer ( should be 5 ) and Manure 1 less ( average manager ) with Arsenal only 1 point better placed.

This is already statistically significant when projecting over 38 games.

Given all of them play in Europe along with Wolves who will find it difficult to match last seasons points tally its clear that one of Leicester , West Ham and maybe Everton notwithstanding I don't rate their coach are a real show of a top four spot this season.
Manure "average manager" I hope you been sarcastic there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.