The Tottenham Thread 12/13

Are there any decent Spurs forums out there ? Glory glory is dire, and you need to register to see coys.

stony said:
carlos92 said:
stony said:
Are there any decent Spurs forums out there ? Glory glory is dire, and you need to register to see coys.

This one might be useful: http://www.tottenhamhotspurs.tv/forum/

Cheers Carlos, I've been on there before, it's full of complete bell ends. Do they not have a main forum like normal clubs? All I seem to find are lots of small ones.

Don't think so Stony. COYS seems to be their main site and it is more of a secret society as you said.

carlos92 said:
Don't think so Stony. COYS seems to be their main site and it is more of a secret society as you said.

I'm sure I tried registering on coys a few years ago, and they ask you questions about Spurs history before you can be accepted. I could be wrong because my memory is shite but I'm sure it was coys.
I didn't even bother trying to google the answers, it was all a bit "this is a local shop for local people" and tbh if they are so blinkered to only want posters who tow the party line, then fuck em.

stony said:
carlos92 said:

I'm sure I tried registering on coys a few years ago, and they ask you questions about Spurs history before you can be accepted. I could be wrong because my memory is shite but I'm sure it was coys.
I didn't even bother trying to google the answers, it was all a bit "this is a local shop for local people" and tbh if they are so blinkered to only want posters who tow the party line, then fuck em.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.