The Tottenham Thread (Merged)

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/#!/OptaJoe/status/173777050656710656" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/#!/OptaJoe/status/1 ... 0656710656</a>

I reckon Hazard has blocked the tott scouts number after watching the mighty spuds humiliation, and you cannot blame him can't you?

And I thought our board was bad after losing. GG have a thread called: 'Laughing Stock Forever'.

Nope, just today. The media will make the excuses for them tomorrow.

Ledley King really started to look his age today, noticed for quite a bit of the match his limp was a bit more obvious than usual, wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't make the match with the rags next week, big blow for Spurs to lose two very influential players such as King and Parker if he doesn't make it.

Dirty Harry said:
Ledley King really started to look his age today, noticed for quite a bit of the match his limp was a bit more obvious than usual, wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't make the match with the rags next week, big blow for Spurs to lose two very influential players such as King and Parker if he doesn't make it.
The King (crock) is finally dead

Are Spivs still in the title race?

I reckon the fact 'Scotty' is missing for them next week will help them. Sandro who is a better player will fill in, and help keep Shrek quiet.

Can't see us AND united dropping the amount of points it would take although could see Spurs making up some ground.

Just hope Bacon doesn't pull his usual "I'm putting you up for the managers job when I leave, if you go easy " stunt like he does with his ex players, can't see Harry falling for it now knowing he's a good chance of the England job.

Crouchinho said:
Terrible performance second half really.

Once RVP started pulling the strings he was incredible. Amazing player really. If we could have kept him quiet we may have done better.

Walcott was one of our best players first half then their best player second half. He must be a frustration for their fans.

@ Manc In London, he has talent but I've never really raved about Sandro. There is a lot of hype but I don't buy into it yet at all. If anything I let out a groan seeing him come on at half time.

My only worry is we have United next and Arsenal have just dented our confidence, and United have got another last minute goal (seem to have done that for 20 years now)

That must've been hard for you Spurs fans to take today. I'm struggling to work out how that match turned on it's head so much. You had Arsenal on the ropes at 2-0 and looked like scoring with every attack. Even when they pulled it back to 2-2 before half-time I never expected it to end up 5-2 to them.

I'm still hoping you can do a number on United next week - you're very strong at home and while they've proved impossible to shake off so far, they're not playing spectacularly well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.