The Tottenham Thread (Merged)

Spurs only 7 points ahead of Arsenal now. I think Spurs might get caught. Look at who they have coming up the top 4 isnt nailed on far from it. Next week Arsenal go to Liverpool and Spurs play the Rags over the years Spurs just seem to role over for the rags and get beaten time and time again. IF they get beaten and Arsenal win at Liverpool the gap is 4 points and with there next 4 games looking tricky as fuck with the Rags at Home , Everton away , Stoke at home and Chelsea away there will be points dropped here from Spurs.

Have to say Arsenal were brilliant today out played Spurs and deserved the win. Spurs got a lucky first goal the defelection. Bale diving for a penalty no contact what so ever. If that was Mario they would of been on his case for diving. Arsenal were a class above today played well when it mattered most and look like the Arsenal team of old. Even there bench looked stronger today Gervinho , Chamberlin and Jenkinson on the bench today. Also with Ramsey , Wilshire and Santos to return in the next 2 weeks it will be a stronger Arsenal team. IF Wenger gets them into the Champions league this season it would be some going after a shit start.

Trust Spurs to be jammy enough to get battered on the same day Liverpool win the CC. It will definitely take a back seat to the rise and rise of King Kenny and his bunch of merry racists.
Give it another two weeks and Spurs fans will wipe it from their memory like it never happened, just like they did with the 1-5 at the Lane.

Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs, Liverpool and the Rags have all been on the wrong end of some humiliating defeats. They've all been absolutely battered at some point. No one has done that to us, no one.

stony said:
Trust Spurs to be jammy enough to get battered on the same day Liverpool win the CC. It will definitely take a back seat to the rise and rise of King Kenny and his bunch of merry racists.
Give it another two weeks and Spurs fans will wipe it from their memory like it never happened, just like they did with the 1-5 at the Lane.

Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs, Liverpool and the Rags have all been on the wrong end of some humiliating defeats. They've all been absolutely battered at some point. No one has done that to us, no one.

(puts defeatist cap on) yet.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
stony said:

I'm in no way superstitious, but I did have a twinge that I might be tempting fate when I posted it.

Damocles said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
ElanJo said:
Exactly :)

maybe one day somebody will wake up, probably needing to be pissed up and their addled with coke, and say "SHIT, it's the PLAYERS!"

Or more to the point, "SHIT, it's the unrealistic expectation levels!"

should always strive to be the best.<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:27 pm --<br /><br />
stony said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
stony said:

I'm in no way superstitious, but I did have a twinge that I might be tempting fate when I posted it.

(puts another defeatist cap on) rags are gonna do us in the title deciding Derby because we made it unfinished business by coming back in the cup game instead of rolling over, we'll have 3 sent off and Rooney will score 4, 7-1.

johnmc said:
Plenty of shit flung at Johnson the other week.about diving. Nothing about Bales blatant dive today.

Bale spends most of the week throwing his own shit at people through the bars of his cage. Surely you can't expect him to learn the nuances and etiquette of sportsmanship, as well as learning to kick a ball.

stony said:
johnmc said:
Plenty of shit flung at Johnson the other week.about diving. Nothing about Bales blatant dive today.

Bale spends most of the week throwing his own shit at people through the bars of his cage. Surely you can't expect him to learn the nuances and etiquette of sportsmanship, as well as learning to kick a ball.

Bale has been given 2 yellow cards for simulation this season, and should have had another today. For whatever reason, it is just glossed over and ignored.

In matches against the 4 other teams going for Champions League places, Spurs' record (I don't count Liverpool if they're behind even Newcastle at this point):

P 6 W 1 D 1 L 4 F 8 A 18 Pts (out of) 4 (18)

That is why they aren't title contenders. Not good enough. It might be hard to accept for them, but it's true. When they come up against the good teams, they don't win. They can't consider themselves to be among them if they can't beat them.

lost my bet but in the end was fun to see spurs get bummed

where are all the fans gone?
mr.stat man?

[bigimg]http://www.b3ta.cr3ation.co.uk/data/gif/a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_mikedeanjump.gif[/bigimg]
[bigimg]http://www.b3ta.cr3ation.co.uk/data/gif/a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_mikedeanjump2.gif[/bigimg]

Yesterday, 16:09 #1252
VolSpur
Adebayor. What does he do?

lmao..this is the real adebayor you see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.