The Tottenham Thread (Merged)

Re: if Mourinho goes to Spurs in the summer...

He's up to some kind of stunt. There have been loads of photos of him posing with random fans in London cropping up today. He could have easily done this quietly.

Castiel said:
He's up to some kind of stunt. There have been loads of photos of him posing with random fans in London cropping up today. He could have easily done this quietly.

Exactly what I thought when I woke up this morning. Lipton's Mirror story makes that point too - he could easily have snuck in and out of London with zero fuss as he's done many times over the years. The very fact that he's made such a public meal of house hunting suggests he's sending out messages to someone. Maybe I'm totally wrong and he really wants AVB's job.

Whatever he's up to - I'm not ashamed to admit that I'd love to see Mou back in the premier league next season - just not at City!

gelly said:
Harry has done all the hard word at Tottenham, two to three more additions and they could probably peak next season and win the league.

I wouldn't have thought so. Remember us and the rags will improve also, and I'd be surprised if Chelsea/Arsenal were as shaky next year as they have been this.

Friedel, Parker, King another year closer to needing to be replaced, VDV looks to be on the out, will Modric still want to leave, will Bale be as effective under a new manager?

if Mourinho goes to Spurs in the summer...

Chelsea's a sinking ship there's no way he'll go there. He will only go to a club with a fairly good chance at winning the title. He thinks he'll be able to have a good shot at Tottenham.

I'd like to see Spurs' record against the top clubs this season when Ledley King has played.

I think this thread just proves that THFC6061 is a snide who only comes on to this forum to have sly digs at City and to convince us that everything about Tottenham is superior to City.

Spurs have had a blinding season SO FAR but as the post above suggests they have a number of playing staff issues

VDV On his way, he's not a happy bunny
Adebayor is on loan
Saha is on loan
King more or less finished
Friedel can't have long left

Which means that whoever comes in has to rebuild a squad with £30m Champs league money and whatever the Bale, Modric and VDV sales bring in and they're looking at at least eight players

The Pink Panther said:
Spurs have had a blinding season SO FAR but as the post above suggests they have a number of playing staff issues

VDV On his way, he's not a happy bunny
Adebayor is on loan
Saha is on loan
King more or less finished
Friedel can't have long left

Which means that whoever comes in has to rebuild a squad with £30m Champs league money and whatever the Bale, Modric and VDV sales bring in and they're looking at at least eight players

Just to let you know Saha moved to Spurs on a free transfer

gelly said:
Harry has done all the hard word at Tottenham, two to three more additions and they could probably peak next season and win the league.
The job of turning Spurs into a team capable of winning the league will be a lot harder than what Redknapp has achieved so far. The final steps needed to truly compete with City and United will be mammoth.

Manc in London said:
I'd like to see Spurs' record against the top clubs this season when Ledley King has played.

I think this thread just proves that THFC6061 is a snide who only comes on to this forum to have sly digs at City and to convince us that everything about Tottenham is superior to City.

I don't mind him to be honest. Aside from the "despot" comment, most of the time all I see is a supporter of an opposing team defending his club in the face of what he believes to be inaccurate observations. I'd do exactly the same if I posted on another club's forum. And let's be fair, it's clear from reading his latest stats table that he's posted up that while Adebayor can blow hot and cold, he has still had a significant impact on Tottenham's season so far.

THFC6061 said:
Pam said:
Spurs are football myth. They are supposed to be the great entertainers, yet we've scored a ton more goals then them. They're supposed to be on a shit hot sequence of results but their points tally has been nothing to write home about lately and their progress in the FA Cup has been faltering at best. The truth about Spurs is very different to the one constantly peddled by the media (it was the same last year incidentally). And then there's the equally bizarre delusion that Adebayor is playing well for them. He's been shit for Spurs whenever I've watched them.

Also, they have too many players of the annoying twat persuasion.

287.png

So "shit" that there's only one player in the entire Premier League with more goals and assists than Emmanuel Adebayor so far this season.

It does however make a mockery of Spurs' £8M valuation...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.