The Tottenham Thread (Merged)

1.618034 said:
THFC6061 said:
Pam said:
Spurs are football myth. They are supposed to be the great entertainers, yet we've scored a ton more goals then them. They're supposed to be on a shit hot sequence of results but their points tally has been nothing to write home about lately and their progress in the FA Cup has been faltering at best. The truth about Spurs is very different to the one constantly peddled by the media (it was the same last year incidentally). And then there's the equally bizarre delusion that Adebayor is playing well for them. He's been shit for Spurs whenever I've watched them.

Also, they have too many players of the annoying twat persuasion.

287.png

So "shit" that there's only one player in the entire Premier League with more goals and assists than Emmanuel Adebayor so far this season.

It does however make a mockery of Spurs' £8M valuation...

That's true. Going off his performances this season but taking into account his seemingly flaky state of mind, I'd say something in the region of £12m-£15m would be a fair price. If Spurs don't want to pay that then I reckon others may well be interested.

Re: if Mourinho goes to Spurs in the summer...

What the hell is he up to?

It does point to more pressure on the Real board. He did this last year.

gelly said:
Chelsea's a sinking ship there's no way he'll go there. He will only go to a club with a fairly good chance at winning the title. He thinks he'll be able to have a good shot at Tottenham.

Sorry mate, but if you think spurs will finish above chelsea next year you'r deluded.

Heres a pointless stat:

In 4 games against top 5 sides, Scotteeeeeeeeee Parker has averaged 61 touches per 90 minutes played, with a maximum of 64 touches in any one of those games.

In 18 games against non top 5 sides he averages 82 touches per 90 minutes played.

Flat track bully? Might not be missed so much against the rags anyway.

Am i missing something here?

wasn't 4 of those assists in one game against newcastle?

another 2 against wolves?

I'm no fields medal winner but if Adebewhore has performed in 33% of games this year i'll show my arse - he's a lazy **** who again will show his true colours when spurs offer him reduced wages in the summer and he politely says 'i have family to feed- fuck off' !!!

A stain on the modern game - vince lombardi would of poisoned such a man.

Chelsea's ship has already sunk as far as it's going to as long as they have Roman. It'll only get better for them from here, they'll sign more quality to replace a number of outgoing oldies and those who never were that good and have outstayed their welcome (Mikel, Kalou). The youngster de Bruyne they signed is a very big prospect and I don't see why they just didn't start playing him right away instead of sending him back to Genk on loan.

LoveCity said:
Chelsea's ship has already sunk as far as it's going to as long as they have Roman. It'll only get better for them from here, they'll sign more quality to replace a number of outgoing oldies and those who never were that good and have outstayed their welcome (Mikel, Kalou). The youngster de Bruyne they signed is a very big prospect and I don't see why they just didn't start playing him right away instead of sending him back to Genk on loan.
We've discussed this a lot and the only reason we can think of is that Genk insisted on it. Even if he's raw, he'd be able to do a job on a position we're in dire need of strengthening. Didn't make sense.

I think it'd be brilliant, in fact i want Chelsea and Arsenal and Liverpool to sort themselves out as well. I don't want to win titles by default, i want us to beat the best. I don't care if we don't win it every season, but when we do win it, i want it to feel like we've really fucking earned it. The satisfaction will be so much greater.

pee dubya said:
I think it'd be brilliant, in fact i want Chelsea and Arsenal and Liverpool to sort themselves out as well. I don't want to win titles by default, i want us to beat the best. I don't care if we don't win it every season, but when we do win it, i want it to feel like we've really fucking earned it. The satisfaction will be so much greater.

U*shited are just two points behind City.

THFC6061 said:
Pam said:
Spurs are football myth. They are supposed to be the great entertainers, yet we've scored a ton more goals then them. They're supposed to be on a shit hot sequence of results but their points tally has been nothing to write home about lately and their progress in the FA Cup has been faltering at best. The truth about Spurs is very different to the one constantly peddled by the media (it was the same last year incidentally). And then there's the equally bizarre delusion that Adebayor is playing well for them. He's been shit for Spurs whenever I've watched them.

Also, they have too many players of the annoying twat persuasion.

287.png

So "shit" that there's only one player in the entire Premier League with more goals and assists than Emmanuel Adebayor so far this season.
Lampard on 15 and he is on the bench all the time at Chelsea. Impressive i have to admit.<br /><br />-- Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:30 pm --<br /><br />
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Am i missing something here?

wasn't 4 of those assists in one game against newcastle?

another 2 against wolves?

I'm no fields medal winner but if Adebewhore has performed in 33% of games this year i'll show my arse - he's a lazy **** who again will show his true colours when spurs offer him reduced wages in the summer and he politely says 'i have family to feed- fuck off' !!!

A stain on the modern game - vince lombardi would of poisoned such a man.
Isn't the idea to score or assist as many times as you can in a game? Does Dzekos 4 goals at the lane not count because it was in 1 game?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.