The Tottenham Thread (Merged)

IH8MUFC said:
THFC6061 said:
Pam said:
Spurs are football myth. They are supposed to be the great entertainers, yet we've scored a ton more goals then them. They're supposed to be on a shit hot sequence of results but their points tally has been nothing to write home about lately and their progress in the FA Cup has been faltering at best. The truth about Spurs is very different to the one constantly peddled by the media (it was the same last year incidentally). And then there's the equally bizarre delusion that Adebayor is playing well for them. He's been shit for Spurs whenever I've watched them.

Also, they have too many players of the annoying twat persuasion.

287.png

So "shit" that there's only one player in the entire Premier League with more goals and assists than Emmanuel Adebayor so far this season.
Lampard on 15 and he is on the bench all the time at Chelsea. Impressive i have to admit.

-- Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:30 pm --

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Am i missing something here?

wasn't 4 of those assists in one game against newcastle?

another 2 against wolves?

I'm no fields medal winner but if Adebewhore has performed in 33% of games this year i'll show my arse - he's a lazy **** who again will show his true colours when spurs offer him reduced wages in the summer and he politely says 'i have family to feed- fuck off' !!!

A stain on the modern game - vince lombardi would of poisoned such a man.
Isn't the idea to score or assist as many times as you can in a game? Does Dzekos 4 goals at the lane not count because it was in 1 game?

Dzeko's 4 goals at the lane count, but do not attribute when calculating ones form. Earlier this season Edin went through a rough patch. People kept referencing the Spurs game when it was likely he just needed rest.

Re: if Mourinho goes to Spurs in the summer...

Tevez City said:
pee dubya said:
I think it'd be brilliant, in fact i want Chelsea and Arsenal and Liverpool to sort themselves out as well. I don't want to win titles by default, i want us to beat the best. I don't care if we don't win it every season, but when we do win it, i want it to feel like we've really fucking earned it. The satisfaction will be so much greater.

U*shited are just two points behind City.
Mmhmm but i'm talking about over the next 10 years, we're the only club who looks set for that period of time. Everyone knows the problems of Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal, United and Spurs have good teams right now (probably overperforming for the players they have), but both are looking at the very difficult job of replacing their managers in the forseeable future. Both have to make the correct appointments or it could fall apart.

I would tell Tottenham that if they fail to take a single point from rags this season, then we have no reason to proceed with a sale of Adebayor.

It was the whole reason we paid part of his salary, the idea that they would help us out and they haven't. Sell him to some other league for less, Inter need strikers, if they fail to help us. Let them find a quality striker somewhere else at full price.

Rammyblues said:
Off topic but the rags would be fucked without Rooney if you just consider goals scored.
They said that about Ronaldo and before that RVN, and before that Cantona. Ferguson, through a variety of different ways; some admirable and others more sinister, is the key to their success. I really can see them collapsing when he retires, unless Mourinho does take over.

Castiel said:
Rammyblues said:
Off topic but the rags would be fucked without Rooney if you just consider goals scored.
They said that about Ronaldo and before that RVN, and before that Cantona. Ferguson, through a variety of different ways; some admirable and others more sinister, is the key to their success. I really can see them collapsing when he retires, unless Mourinho does take over.

Mourinho wouldn't get 100m in sterling to rebuild. SAF is just finds a way. Drunk or not.

Crouchinho said:
Pam does this every 3-4 pages on the Spurs thread, or quotes someone and tells them who cares. Or makes sweeping generalisations basing it on a couple of fans

For us Spurs fans wanting to contribute on here it gets rather tedious to be honest

Not half as tedious as a load of fuckintottenham fans taking up residence on a City forum.
And before the old, " don't click on it of you don't like it" line is trotted out, remember where you are.

alky313 said:
Mourinho wouldn't get 100m in sterling to rebuild. SAF is just finds a way. Drunk or not.
I don't think Mourinho needs obscene money to spend, he just prefers to do things with glitz and glam. His greatest strengths are motivation, tactics and charisma. He's tactically superior to Ferguson and at least as good a motivator. He's not actually the strongest manager I've seen in the transfer market. I think AVB is better than him in that regard actually (and thats all he's better at).

But I think he'd surprise people with what he could do with limited resources. Remember, he has done it before with Porto.

stonerblue said:
Crouchinho said:
Pam does this every 3-4 pages on the Spurs thread, or quotes someone and tells them who cares. Or makes sweeping generalisations basing it on a couple of fans

For us Spurs fans wanting to contribute on here it gets rather tedious to be honest

Not half as tedious as a load of fuckintottenham fans taking up residence on a City forum.
And before the old, " don't click on it of you don't like it" line is trotted out, remember where you are.

It's a general forum mate. As far as I know outsiders are welcome. We know where we are as well and quite enjoy posting here. Thanks for the advice too, I assume you're a mod<br /><br />-- Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:18 pm --<br /><br />
Castiel said:
Rammyblues said:

I couldn't even imagine the pressure with that job when SAF kicks the bucket/retires.

Nobody could ever match what he has done. Longevity and medal wise for the club.

It's amazing United are only two points behind City. Everyone and his dog says how average United are (including myself) but they're still there.

Crouchinho said:
stonerblue said:
Crouchinho said:

It's a general forum mate. As far as I know outsiders are welcome. We know where we are as well and quite enjoy posting here. Thanks for the advice too, I assume you're a mod

-- Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:18 pm --

I'm sorry, mate, but when a long standing member of bluemoon is accused of being 'tedious' by a fuckintottenham fan on a City website then i have to wonder what the fuckin world is coming to

If i was a mod i'd have fucked the lot of you off after we dicked you twice this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.