The transfer forum.

C_T_I_D

Does anybody read it and sometimes stand back reading the names and reflecting on how far we have come, even since the initial take-over?

It doesn't seem too long ago since we had Robbie Fowler, John Macken, Felipe Caciedo, Emile Mpenza, Georgios Samaras and Bernardo Corradi up front etc. Nowadays we're talking about Ibrahimovic, Van Persie, Falcao amongst many others and it's bewildering especially when some say that they wouldn't want them to come here.

The progress we have made in terms of playing staff is exceptional and the change is hard to comprehend at times. Feels like a dream I'm not wanting to end. We truly won the lottery when Sheikh Mansour taken this club over and we'll be forever in his debt. The best owner in the world!

i remember buzzing my tits off when we were rumoured to sign Billy Sharpe in Jan 2006. sad times bro.

C_T_I_D said:
Does anybody read it and sometimes stand back reading the names and reflecting on how far we have come, even since the initial take-over?

It doesn't seem too long ago since we had Robbie Fowler, John Macken, Felipe Caciedo, Emile Mpenza, Georgios Samaras and Bernardo Corradi up front etc. Nowadays we're talking about Ibrahimovic, Van Persie, Falcao amongst many others and it's bewildering especially when some say that they wouldn't want them to come here.

The progress we have made in terms of playing staff is exceptional and the change is hard to comprehend at times. Feels like a dream I'm not wanting to end. We truly won the lottery when Sheikh Mansour taken this club over and we'll be forever in his debt. The best owner in the world!

Darrius Vasell, I thought wow things are really looking up

kidash said:
i remember buzzing my tits off when we were rumoured to sign Billy Sharpe in Jan 2006. sad times bro.

I remember being excited a long time ago at the thought of us signing Les Ferdinand from Spurs! Oh dear!

I always wanted to know who was the Manager being lined up where one of his signings was Gareth Southgate. Franny Lee had been interviewed a couple of months back and said the manager look set to sign but had a changed his mind and didn't bother to contact the club. We ended up with Alan Ball.

I just think its our time and it's payback for all the shit we've had to put up with over the years. Anyone for Lee Bradbury, Ged Brannan and Tony Vaughan? or maybe Robert Hopkins? or even the quintisential shit player that always pops up went talking of City players who were shite...............Mr Gerry Creaney!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.