The true secret of Leicester City's success / doping thread merged

I'm starting to find all this Leicester hype bollocks quite amusing now tbf

I never really thought about it before and I still want them to win it,it could all be bollocks as you say and may come out in the wash if it isn't but like all conspiracy theories the deeper you dig the more you seem to find....

I never really thought about it before and I still want them to win it,it could all be bollocks as you say and may come out in the wash if it isn't but like all conspiracy theories the deeper you dig the more you seem to find....

If the bookies over here lose a lot of money they will cause a stink that won't go away. If the Premier League find anything dodgy they will do everything in their power to cover it up. Just like they did in 2012. Italian football still hasn't recovered properly from when they got busted and the thought of that happening here will be giving them nightmares.

What the f*** am i reading???
Least fit team last year? Load of sh**e.
If you look at the stats bournemouth and spurs both top leicester by far in terms of running in games
This is arsenal level stupid. I didn't expect that from man city fans

If the bookies over here lose a lot of money they will cause a stink that won't go away. If the Premier League find anything dodgy they will do everything in their power to cover it up. Just like they did in 2012. Italian football still hasn't recovered properly from when they got busted and the thought of that happening here will be giving them nightmares.
Bookies are laughing all the way to the bank.
This is taken from a Leicester forum...

Anyone who thinks that leicester city winning the league is bad news for the bookies is very very wrong.

I'm a manager of a bookies and I can tell you worldwide apron what these teams would have been paid out.
Nationwide around 75 million was staked with us on the market pre season (about 70%of the total bets in the market are placed pre season)
Chelsea would have seen us pay out between 70/75 million
Man City 55/60million
Man UTD 60/65 million
Arsenal 55/60 million
Spurs and Liverpool combined 45 million

Others total combined totals around 8 million.

These figures were released at our area agm in February

Bookies win whatever team wins and thr worst result would still have seen us return a small profit on Chelsea.
Leicester winning is massive for EVERYONE major bookmaker they are laughing.

For people saying but we were still bring backed at 33-1 yes we were but much more money was going on other teams.

Just think - if Leicester are found to have been using illegal means to get their players so super fit and the FA deduct lots of points from them - the likely premiers will be the spuds - oh no!

What about the lack of decisions for handball in the penalty area in yesterdays game! and the game is still straight? A quick search has revealed; They have had double the number of penalties awarded to them than any other team in the league!

True secret to their success hmmm

- players who actually give a shit
- good management
- well thought out and scouted signings (e.g not spending 26 million on fucking bony)
- luck with injuries
- rivals being utter shite
Quite.

Enough with the sour grapes.

Luck with officials, luck with injuries, a bit of Mahrez magic but on the whole hoof it to Vardy. Summed up perfectly short and sweet

Bookies are laughing all the way to the bank.
This is taken from a Leicester forum...

Anyone who thinks that leicester city winning the league is bad news for the bookies is very very wrong.

I'm a manager of a bookies and I can tell you worldwide apron what these teams would have been paid out.
Nationwide around 75 million was staked with us on the market pre season (about 70%of the total bets in the market are placed pre season)
Chelsea would have seen us pay out between 70/75 million
Man City 55/60million
Man UTD 60/65 million
Arsenal 55/60 million
Spurs and Liverpool combined 45 million

Others total combined totals around 8 million.

These figures were released at our area agm in February

Bookies win whatever team wins and thr worst result would still have seen us return a small profit on Chelsea.
Leicester winning is massive for EVERYONE major bookmaker they are laughing.

For people saying but we were still bring backed at 33-1 yes we were but much more money was going on other teams.
You're right, the bookie always wins if they can do their job.
The whole point being missed is that when crooks are involved in 'fixing' the market it's the millions of ordinary punters who bet on the realistic clubs that lose their money to a few who bet on the non-runners that suddenly win. The bookies are rarely arsed as they still make money, but the crooks make a lot more off the millions of punters who don't have the inside information.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.