The true secret of Leicester City's success / doping thread merged

Yes I think the media are planning on Leicester being a one season wonder and normal service will be resumed as soon as possible. They are doing well because others are not. Even if they win every single game until the end . they will get two points fewer than City AND United did in 2012.

Just caught part of the BBC Breakfast coverage this morning where it mentioned Everton could not cope with the speed of United's young players which contrasted strongly with the more realistic Radio Manchester commentary which of course is not for national consumption.

Louis has come out and admitted they were lucky! One element of ordinariness and we have starlets who put Barca and Real's galacticos into the Wycombe Wanderers reserve team.

How about this - we let footballers take all the performance enhancing drugs they can stuff in them, then sit back and enjoy the 7-6 scorelines... ;)

In seriousness PED use has to be rife in the game, sport in general....hard to believe it isnt as people are always looking for an edge.

It will be interesting to see if we get any actual details and if there is any actual fallout, or are we just dealing with rampant speculation.

PED use is rampant in football. We'd a thread last year about it, and I said it there that if you think our players are all clean, you are pretty naïve. There's not a team in the league that doesn't have a few players at it.

I wont name names, but think about players in recent years who've had explosive afterburners and look like they can gallop away from the opposition. Think about players who have eyes that look like they are completely dilated. Players who can jump ridiculously high or kick a ball so hard it would bust a net.

We can all think of a few.

Leicester have a bunch of players who are clearly juiced on TRT.

But nothing's going to be done about it. Not to their players, not to the English national team players and not to the other galacticos playing in the prem who are clearly at it.

And how about that last Olympics, eh? I can think of a few high profile Brits who were clearly using. But that revelation wont boost a nations spirits.

PED use is rampant in football. We'd a thread last year about it, and I said it there that if you think our players are all clean, you are pretty naïve. There's not a team in the league that doesn't have a few players at it.

I wont name names, but think about players in recent years who've had explosive afterburners and look like they can gallop away from the opposition. Think about players who have eyes that look like they are completely dilated. Players who can jump ridiculously high or kick a ball so hard it would bust a net.

We can all think of a few.

Leicester have a bunch of players who are clearly juiced on TRT.

But nothing's going to be done about it. Not to their players, not to the English national team players and not to the other galacticos playing in the prem who are clearly at it.

And how about that last Olympics, eh? I can think of a few high profile Brits who were clearly using. But that revelation wont boost a nations spirits.
PM me a few names.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.