The TV Quiz Show Thread

On New Tipping Point today in the final two contestants play off.
Name France’s second largest city by population.
Answer.. Arc de Triomphe

Not a quiz show as such but worth sharing.
Loooong car drive today and Absolute 80s on the Radio. The song “Shout” by Tears for Fears comes on.
Me “ Can you remember who sang this ?”
Mrs J “No can I have a clue ?”
Me “ initials TFF”
Mrs J “ Frankie Goes to Hollywood”
Don't know about the rest of you, but I LOL'd

Not a quiz show as such but worth sharing.
Loooong car drive today and Absolute 80s on the Radio. The song “Shout” by Tears for Fears comes on.
Me “ Can you remember who sang this ?”
Mrs J “No can I have a clue ?”
Me “ initials TFF”
Mrs J “ Frankie Goes to Hollywood”
You’ve got a keeper there!!

I would never go tipping point or the chase as they have to many American questions.
I know very little about america or its tv program's, or sport or celebrities or music.
If you look at it, if each contestant gets on average 12 questions asked that's 48 - plus in the final the team and Chaser maybe get up to 24 questions each.

So that is 98 questions PLUS the multi choice questions between the individuals and the Chaser too.
So each week over 500 questions are needed. There are only so many questions you can ask where the answer is "Banksy", 'World War 2" or "Manchester United"

If you look at it, if each contestant gets on average 12 questions asked that's 48 - plus in the final the team and Chaser maybe get up to 24 questions each.

So that is 98 questions PLUS the multi choice questions between the individuals and the Chaser too.
So each week over 500 questions are needed. There are only so many questions you can ask where the answer is "Banksy", 'World War 2" or "Manchester United"

Lol bloody hell you got some time on your hands to work that out lolol

Use to set a 60 question quiz in the local once a week for over 10 years, believe me Manchester United never featured once.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.