The Under 21-s

Fantastic to see the blueprint from the seniors down to the youth level.

Just wondering who are the Sancho Foden Diaz of the next generation? Any players you guys reckon will make it with us ala Foden ?

Just wondering who are the Sancho Foden Diaz of the next generation? Any players you guys reckon will make it with us ala Foden ?
Don`t think we have anyone of that caliber right now. Harwood-Bellis, Eric Garcia, Iker Pozo, Taylor Richards, Matondo and Poveda are the biggest talents we have right now IMO

Don`t think we have anyone of that caliber right now. Harwood-Bellis, Eric Garcia, Iker Pozo, Taylor Richards, Matondo and Poveda are the biggest talents we have right now IMO
They are of a similar generation to Foden and co.

I suspect he is talking about our 16yr olds

They are of a similar generation to Foden and co.

I suspect he is talking about our 16yr olds
This is a U21 thread, but if he`s talking about the U18s, Fiorini and Hodge seem to be the biggest talents. Braaf and Knight seems to have improved in the last couple weeks

This is a U21 thread, but if he`s talking about the U18s, Fiorini and Hodge seem to be the biggest talents. Braaf and Knight seems to have improved in the last couple weeks
Yes i know but people are people and subsequently they tend to suffer from various degrees of organisation.......so the fact he asked about the next generation would suggest he means the one below the 18's.

Add Doyle to the list.

Yes i know but people are people and subsequently they tend to suffer from various degrees of organisation.......so the fact he asked about the next generation would suggest he means the one below the 18's.

Add Doyle to the list.
Was going to include him on the list, but he`s been out 6 months now. Hard to say how much the injury has impacted him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.