The Under 21-s

"Very happy to renew for 4 more years in this great club, to continue working and growing."

Good lad.

Whats his position, and who do you compare him to ?

Do you think he will ever be good enough for City 1st team ?
DM, don’t really know who I could compare him to. He’s very good on the ball, a good passer, quite intelligent, good positioning. The negatives is that he’s quite small and not a very physical guy. He’s only 18 and could of course improve in that aspect, but I’m not sure if he’s ready for first team football yet. I think @twosips and @Nelly's Left Foot knows more about him than I do, but from what I’ve seen he looks like a younger, smaller Busquets. I personally rate Doyle and Smith higher, but I think he’s better than Claudio Gomes

DM, don’t really know who I could compare him to. He’s very good on the ball, a good passer, quite intelligent, good positioning. The negatives is that he’s quite small and not a very physical guy. He’s only 18 and could of course improve in that aspect, but I’m not sure if he’s ready for first team football yet. I think @twosips and @Nelly's Left Foot knows more about him than I do, but from what I’ve seen he looks like a younger, smaller Busquets. I personally rate Doyle and Smith higher, but I think he’s better than Claudio Gomes
If Pozo mk I is anything to go by he'll struggle physically with the step up.

Anything close to Veratti :p ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.