The Under 21-s

Sounded like an incredible game......Doyle got 90 mins and had 2 assists,could next season be his time?
Depends on what we do in the transfer window (if we can do something at all) I think. Definitely deserves a chance in preseason. Maybe some cup appearences against lower league sides. Massive talent

Depends on what we do in the transfer window (if we can do something at all) I think. Definitely deserves a chance in preseason. Maybe some cup appearences against lower league sides. Massive talent

He has come on in leaps and bounds and every time he steps up he looks comfortable.If Foden can turn Pep's head at 17,then i see no reason why this kid can't as well.

Cracking game today, glad I went. Jeremie frimpong played great. Was looking out for Doyle and was well impressed. Would love to say next year could be his, but he plays the same position as Foden I think, and we know the competition he has for places in the first team..

Cracking game today, glad I went. Jeremie frimpong played great. Was looking out for Doyle and was well impressed. Would love to say next year could be his, but he plays the same position as Foden I think, and we know the competition he has for places in the first team..
He has been playing well as a DM too. Really like Frimpong too. Would like to see him in the preseason as well. Very good at both attacking and defending. Only 18

Doyle would compliment Foden and vice versa,it could be an amazing partnership.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.