The Under 21-s

No reason Doyle can't be in and around the first team though,slowly integrated towards a start in a league Cup game or similar,nothing seems to faze him and i think he has the ability/strength to cope.Foden has managed it,so why not this kid too?
100% he will be training with the first team as Foden and others have been. Does that count as in and around? Maybe an early cup game next season but I really don't think there is a need to press for him playing first team games for a while yet. I do think he will make it.

100% he will be training with the first team as Foden and others have been. Does that count as in and around? Maybe an early cup game next season but I really don't think there is a need to press for him playing first team games for a while yet. I do think he will make it.

Not a press Doug,i'm thinking it will be purely down to ability.

Irrespective......even if he doesn't prove ready for the jump any time soon.....we can probably afford a degree of patience as,given his roots,i wouldn't think he will be looking to move elsewhere.

How is Claudio Gomes developping ?

Still think he made a mistake. He would have had a bigger playtime at PSG when you see how many minutes academy players got this year, plus the fact we lack defensive midfielders.

How is Claudio Gomes developping ?

Still think he made a mistake. He would have had a bigger playtime at PSG when you see how many minutes academy players got this year, plus the fact we lack defensive midfielders.

Think he's injured,so no recent playing time.He struggled initially but then showed improvement....however,he hasn't made the expected impact

Still plenty of time,maybe needs a loan.

Interesting. From what I've seen though I'm not sure the players mentioned quite have the talent that Sancho, Diaz and Foden had. We'd be very lucky to see that level in every age group though!
Harwood-Bellis is definitely on that level. Because he’s a defender there’s not so much hype about him. Garcia, Frimpong and Doyle is not far from the Sancho, Foden and Diaz trio

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.