The Unthinkable

If they are to get the title, i would rather the FA say here's your fucking trophy, than them winning it in front of a full house at fucking anfield.

God i hate that club

would rather risk it and giving them a good dicking at our place... by then we have kdb back and laporte, even sane might get a dance.

As much as I don’t want to see those bin dipping twats grinning ear to ear, it just wouldn’t be sport for it not to be complete.

ALL competitions (yes including ALL cups - I don’t get the scrap the cups idea) need to be played to a conclusion WHEN this thing passes.

Leave it then to the administrators and mathematicians to sort a one-off season once the panic is over and May 2021.

Next season hasn’t begun, so fuck it.

Chronological is the ONLY way.

As much as I don’t want to see those bin dipping twats grinning ear to ear, it just wouldn’t be sport for it not to be complete.

ALL competitions (yes including ALL cups - I don’t get the scrap the cups idea) need to be played to a conclusion WHEN this thing passes.

Leave it then to the administrators and mathematicians to sort a one-off season once the panic is over and May 2021.

Next season hasn’t begun, so fuck it.

Chronological is the ONLY way.

The season has already gone to most people. Health is far more important.
Once the virus is contained/eradicated just scrap the season and everyone will be happy.

If the scousers really are 'champions of the werld la' they'll win the next one easily as well.

UEFA have mandated the season will be over by June 30th. So Liverpool may have a slight chance of winning it by playing a couple of games. The full season however will not be completed. Thus creating promotion and relegation issues. But that said, it's only football, it's not important given the wide spread deaths that the country is going to face. That's not me being morbid, it's the reality of the situation. Liverpool deserve it but this season won't ever be remembered for the Premier League, far from it.

If they had mathematically won it, then sure, give it em... but they haven't, so fuck em...

the more days passing by the more i feel fuck them ? the season is not complete and they have not won the league mathematically and they are in the same boat as everybody fighting for places and europe and relegation. if they are saying give the title to league then your saying the 3 teams at the bottom are relegated without a fight that's not right

rules are rules and if it has to be cancelled then no winners or losers and start again. its not fair but the virus killing people is also not fair on the people who have died. the rules have to be fair for everybody and nobody gets any favours because of the gap in points. even the talk of adding the 2 teams from the championship is crazy because of the same rules for the other teams in the race for promotion. its very sad and hard for fans of them clubs but everybody is in the same mess and cancelling the season and starting again is the only way

also the system for review and playing again on april the 4 is never going to happen and its going to be july or august before sports can get any all clear at best so its over for this season. also the players can not just pick up start again after a week back training. its going to need a month of pre-season to get match fit if players have been off for 8 weeks

the truth is this season is over the premier league know it everybody knows it and liverpool like it or not have not won the league just like manchester city have not won the champions league its just the way life has to be. mother nature or man made virus has hit the world and everybody has to revalue things and sport is just a game its not life or death

This season is finished, it will in my eyes, be declared "null and void". There is not a chance that this will be concluded this year. We are only at the beginning of this Virus and to me there is no end in sight for several months yet. I don't see it any other way it will be unfair to relegate team and also promote from lower leagues.It is unfortunate that this has happened but hahahaha lifting a trophy to an empty stadium and a bus tour to empty streets..... at least the hub caps won't be nicked!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.