The Upcoming Khaldoon Interview 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickmcfc

I am really excited to see what Kaldoon has to say in this summers interview. For me it’s one of the highlights of the season and one that makes me realise just how lucky, and privileged we are to have such fantastic people at the help. Does anyone know what date the video usually comes out?

May 30, 2017 last year. Looks like June 6, 2016 the year before. So generally in about 2-3 more weeks.

Should be phenomenal to say the least!

He seemed a bit downbeat last year compared to previous years. I got the impression he expected a lot more success last season and he didn't seem a happy chappy.

But this season, no one could have imagined it could have gone quite as well as it has. And with Pep extending, he's going to be beaming.

Just another thought, after the season we've just had, and Pep signing for three more years, what a perfect time to be negotiating new sponsorship contracts and possibly even looking at extending the stadium....?

Yeh but the rags earned 300k more tv money than us & they’re in the cup final? should we be worried?!!!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.