The Victory Parade (Merged)

Pearcey said:
One trophy and we are already acting Rag-ish. Classless and thoughtless from Tevez. And for those of you applauding him... I thought our fans had more class.

panic-button.png

Pearcey said:
Can't you all see that even though it maybe 'a bit of harmless banter' it gives them (Utd) the opportunity to take the moral high ground. The only thing Tevez is guilty if is being a thick ****. But isn't that bad enough?

No it doesn't.

It's really simple:

Major premise: City will not win the title in Fergie's lifetime.
Minor premise: City do win the title.
Concusion: Fergie is no longer with us.

Just watching BBC news and look no mention of this non incident.

Next time we have a similiar discussion this is how you haters will be treated.

tumblr_lofw4sO3r31qbwz0go1_500.gif

SalfordCityBlue said:
Pearcey said:
Can't you all see that even though it maybe 'a bit of harmless banter' it gives them (Utd) the opportunity to take the moral high ground.

Who gives a fuck? Seriously?

If it's a bit of harmless banter then it's a bit of harmless banter. Moral high ground, class this, class that - stop worrying about it.

Means the square root of fuck all.

this

Nonliteral banter sign = no class, crimes against humanity, oh god won't you think of the children?

Mocking Hillsborough, Heysel, Istanbul, Foe, Aberfan... have I forgotten any? = perfectly OK, just part of football

Welcome to the red bubble, you've never experienced anything like it.

Just watching again on news. How many people were down Deansgate? I was on corner of Deansgate and Peter Street. It was fucking rammed.

No one is reporting that banner with any seriousness.

Get a fcking grip

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.