The Victory Parade (Merged)

Wexford Blue said:
Can't believe there's STILL Arsenal fans going on about Nasri. It's tragic. He knew 3rd would be the limit of Arsenal's ambitions AGAIN. So he came to City for trophies and money - he got both. Grow up ffs and get on with your lives.

I think some clubs really let themsleves down in this way. Its like they just cant get their heads around why a player would want to leave them. What cracks me up with Arsenal fans is the way every single one of their players is loyal and would play for fook all if they had to, but then they become scum of the earth once they move on. The same will go for RVP.

Thats where us City fans show our class. We actually still sing songs in support when we play sides that sport our ex players such as Ned,SWP and Dunne. Even Villa fans couldnt get their heads around why the like of Milner and Barry wanted to move on.The same goes for Everton fans regarding Lescott.

It makes them look so deluded.

intheredcorner said:
It's what we feel. You can't change it. Nasri says he moved because of trophies...but let's not pretend that doubling your money isn't a factor you consider when moving jobs. It's the truth. Of course winning the league will mask it. But he wasn't such a key player in your team.
Here's a question. Do you think you could have won the league even without Nasri?
I think you would have. That's what makes him a passenger. The truth is, players who talk a lot, try to 'give it back to fans' and that sort of behaviour always follow the wrong path. Because they don't know how to shut up. Nasri insulted Gallas for leaving arsenal. He even refused to shake Gallas's hand during the pre-match ritual. He called Gallas a coward and all sorts of other names. So why shouldn't he expect to be told the same things when he also does a Gallas? Check out all other guys who talk too much. They never settle at one club. Anelka, Adebayor, Bellamy, Tevez, Gallas, Heinze etc. You see, it's in their character. If a guy like Hazard comes in and all of a sudden Nasri starts getting fewer game times, he will start opening his big mouth. Soon he will be shipped away on loan to France because of the energy he brings to your changing room. That's how he's gonna end up if he continues on the path he has taken. Guys like Kolo, clichy, fabregas on the other hand are true professionals. They don't talk too much. They go about their business.

Nasri had better learn from true professionals in your ranks like Kompany, Milner, Barry, Sergio...

But like I said...other than Nasri (what do you expect anyway) I have no problem with city and I actually preferred that you won it over united.

Bump!

With the stories coming out of the France camp regarding Nasri, I bet you are all now beginning to get that sinking feeling that I could be right about him not knowing when to shut it and be a professional. He really does need to improve his behaviour if he is to realize his potential. Just one season with him and you guys have had to already issue a statement to allay rumours that he will be sold. Of course he is your player now and you are entitled to defending him. But he's trouble. Check it out.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2012/jun/24/euro-2012-samir-nasri-arguments-france" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog ... nts-france</a>

intheredcorner said:
I bet you are all now beginning to get that sinking feeling that I could be right about him not knowing when to shut it and be a professional.
Unlike your whingeing manager of course.

Now let's see - what have France & Arsenal got in common? Two teams where the whole never quite matches the sum of the parts. Where the football is pretty but ineffective and promises much but delivers nothing.

Well maybe Nasri is getting pissed off with that and thinks he's worth more than that.

intheredcorner said:
intheredcorner said:
It's what we feel. You can't change it. Nasri says he moved because of trophies...but let's not pretend that doubling your money isn't a factor you consider when moving jobs. It's the truth. Of course winning the league will mask it. But he wasn't such a key player in your team.
Here's a question. Do you think you could have won the league even without Nasri?
I think you would have. That's what makes him a passenger. The truth is, players who talk a lot, try to 'give it back to fans' and that sort of behaviour always follow the wrong path. Because they don't know how to shut up. Nasri insulted Gallas for leaving arsenal. He even refused to shake Gallas's hand during the pre-match ritual. He called Gallas a coward and all sorts of other names. So why shouldn't he expect to be told the same things when he also does a Gallas? Check out all other guys who talk too much. They never settle at one club. Anelka, Adebayor, Bellamy, Tevez, Gallas, Heinze etc. You see, it's in their character. If a guy like Hazard comes in and all of a sudden Nasri starts getting fewer game times, he will start opening his big mouth. Soon he will be shipped away on loan to France because of the energy he brings to your changing room. That's how he's gonna end up if he continues on the path he has taken. Guys like Kolo, clichy, fabregas on the other hand are true professionals. They don't talk too much. They go about their business.

Nasri had better learn from true professionals in your ranks like Kompany, Milner, Barry, Sergio...

But like I said...other than Nasri (what do you expect anyway) I have no problem with city and I actually preferred that you won it over united.

Bump!

With the stories coming out of the France camp regarding Nasri, I bet you are all now beginning to get that sinking feeling that I could be right about him not knowing when to shut it and be a professional. He really does need to improve his behaviour if he is to realize his potential. Just one season with him and you guys have had to already issue a statement to allay rumours that he will be sold. Of course he is your player now and you are entitled to defending him. But he's trouble. Check it out.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2012/jun/24/euro-2012-samir-nasri-arguments-france" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog ... nts-france</a>
Not bitter are you.

Intheredcorner you are lucky i am on my phone. I would post his interview from the day he signed, when the bitter **** of a journo mentioned money to him. His answer "we shall see at the end of the season, WHEN we win the title."

Priceless isn't it? I hope we take the man who single handedly got you a champion's league place from you as well....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.