The Victory Parade (Merged)

Maly Wilson said:
For those of you who are whinging about the banner, just think of all of the shit you/me/we've had to put up with for 30+ years prior to last year. Think of all the piss taking, think of all the 'City the joke that just keeps giving' comments, County are your derby comments, Liverpool are our biggest game comments, noisy neighbour comments, NOT IN MY LIFE TIME comments, getting laughed at for playing in the fucking Auto Glass Windows trophy, getting laughed at for being in division 3, Robson's comments, City a small club etc etc.

Once you've pondered all of the pain & suffering & piss taking you've put up with, come on here & tell the world that is a fucking ace banner.

If you don't you're surely either a red of a proper fucking do gooder.

Kick them whilst their down cos that's exactly what they did to us/me/you & our club.

well said mate totally agree

Can I just remind some of you.

Manchester+United-banner-Manchester+City+cropped

If you're that botherd about a 'NOT IN MY LIFETIME-FERGIE RIP' placard, please feel free to support a club down the road who have just lost some fans.

malg said:
Am I the only one who wishes the sign was quite literally true?

Yes, absolutely. As if any blue would want to see the end of the noble Knight Ferguson. Come on now, we all respect him & his achievements. He deserves our respect because he is always a very respectful man.

PS.

What has pissed me off more, is the MODs allowing this topic to ruin the parade thread.

There were various threads started about the RIP Fergie placard that were deleted, and every comment, mine included ;-), has been shoved in this thread.

City bus taken above Bem Brasil on Deansgate

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpMbm2PVjow[/youtube]

jrb said:
Can I just remind some of you.

Manchester+United-banner-Manchester+City+cropped

If you're that botherd about a 'NOT IN MY LIFETIME-FERGIE RIP' placard, please feel free to support a club down the road who have just lost some fans.

Fuck me, can't believe I didn't mention that fucking banner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.