The Vincent Kompany flag

ell

Just wondering who is the owner of the Vinny flag that was on show at the complete angler in Norwich? A poster on here has asked me to start a thread because they have woken up with it after Norwich and would like to return it!

Cheers

Ell thanks for starting the thread...

After a fucking great game I ended up going home with a 20ft Vinny flag... Don't ask me how i got it? - I think i took it as everyone else had gone to get trains etc, and didn't wana leave such a great banner!

Want to return it to its rightful owner :)

ell said:
Just wondering who is the owner of the Vinny flag that was on show at the complete angler in Norwich? A poster on here has asked me to start a thread because they have woken up with it after Norwich and would like to return it!

Cheers

Im pretty sure I saw Balotelli with it and the FA are awarding a 3 game ban

Churchill123 said:

After a fucking great game I ended up going home with a 20ft Vinny flag... Don't ask me how i got it? - I think i took it as everyone else had gone to get trains etc, and didn't wana leave such a great banner!

is this you?

burglar-01-af.jpg

ell said:

Cheers

I've woken up with worse before.

BezzMCFC said:
Churchill123 said:

is this you?

burglar-01-af.jpg

Was either leave it there for some Norwich mug to burn or take it and return it to its rightful owner...

Plus I don't own a balaclava.. Might invest in one though

This could be the chap....you could also be in for a complimentary 'bumming'...

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=253958&p=5478692#p5478692" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=253958&p=5478692#p5478692</a>

phuzion said:
This could be the chap....you could also be in for a complimentary 'bumming'...

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=253958&p=5478692#p5478692" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=253958&p=5478692#p5478692</a>

I'll take it round if you like?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.