The Waldorf Saturday 4th August, a toast at 4pm

Sorry i could not make it, but was working Fri/Sat Night. But looking at my daughter's posts (XXRachXX ) i think she made up for my absence! Glad you all gave Sue a good send off.

andyhinch said:
allan harper said:
SWP's back said:
Mines been ringing off the hook.

Maybe you got your number wrong?

Fuck me, is this beetroot still growing ? I thought it was hot in there because the numbers.
Did you not not notice rach was lusting after both of you was laughing to bits a times, I give it to sweep on a bald head;)

To be honest mate, I notice more when women don't notice me.

Then I'd worry.

XxRachXx said:
Forgotten half the people already :( never drinking again !!!!
Lightweight :)<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:46 pm --<br /><br />
Rascal said:
Why the fuck was i not introduced to boyblue, gutted i missed the chance to say hello

As for the rest of you, it was great to see some old BMrs such as Stuart looking good, Shinpads, BBH, De niro, Jess, Ric, AG ( babe) and i know i go on someties about all you 2009rs but yesterday was an absolute pleasure to meet so many of you. I met Skashion who i think is fucking genius and a nice lad too, Toma, Bimbo, Prestwich, blueinkwell, eshiers, mammulty, goo, oakie, rach, toby,bluews, bigspuds, gdm, swpsback and on and on and on. Big big hugs to FTG, what a fantastic lad he is. Thanks TCIB for sorting the room, another top lad and to Toby, she is a darling and we should treasure her.

Had a little chat to Sams mum and Sues Brother too which was nice, i hope we all made your sad loss a little easier.

I think BM did itself proud yesterday, you were all a credit to BM and City

Thank you each and everyone of you for being there and sharing such a day.
Pleasure to be in your company as always Russ , even if you did try to sneak off home without saying goodby.
Thought you were better than that ? ;) x

cityneil51 said:
Sorry i could not make it, but was working Fri/Sat Night. But looking at my daughter's posts (XXRachXX ) i think she made up for my absence! Glad you all gave Sue a good send off.

=]<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:09 am --<br /><br />
allan harper said:
andyhinch said:
allan harper said:
Fuck me, is this beetroot still growing ? I thought it was hot in there because the numbers.
Did you not not notice rach was lusting after both of you was laughing to bits a times, I give it to sweep on a bald head;)

To be honest mate, I notice more when women don't notice me.

Then I'd worry.

what can i say ... all them lovely men whats a girl to do

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.