The Walking Dead

Is there any long term plot in the comics or the tv show do you know? For me now, it needs an end goal, something that can actually bring it to an end, whether that be a good or sad end. Sad being Karl doesnt meet a grizzly death.

Couldn't tell you on the comics front tbh mate. I'll assume they'll keep it going for a while yet, certainly past the tv show as the creators are making mega bucks as they hold all the rights.

The tv show clearly has no end plan. The ratings are huge, they are clearly in a holding pattern right now. What'll kill the show is when the star wants to go. I don't want to get into spoiler territory but if two actors decide to leave, the show falls off a cliff. It may well happen in a season or two.

I will probably get shot for this as I am starting to get tired of this series now. Its a repeat of the Governor storyline. I quite like Z Nation its tongue in cheek but at least it has direction and an end game which you can follow.
On a side note the NHS reminds me of the Walking Dead. Was seriously ill in hospital last year kept changing wards and put next to the moaner and night walkers. It was like Rick when he woke up in the Zombie Hospital. First day home went to bed early, later my wife comes up to bed I am dreaming I am back in hospital and tell her to "f**** off". I apologise and said I thought I was back in hospital and she said did I think a nurse was getting in bed with me and I said no a f****ing patient".

Going to enjoy them taking Negan down and interesting to see who will be killed along the way. Agree with what has been said though it does need a bit of an end goal now. Whilst I am enjoying the storyline it is just a more hard hitting version of the governor.

I will probably get shot for this as I am starting to get tired of this series now. Its a repeat of the Governor storyline. I quite like Z Nation its tongue in cheek but at least it has direction and an end game which you can follow.
On a side note the NHS reminds me of the Walking Dead. Was seriously ill in hospital last year kept changing wards and put next to the moaner and night walkers. It was like Rick when he woke up in the Zombie Hospital. First day home went to bed early, later my wife comes up to bed I am dreaming I am back in hospital and tell her to "f**** off". I apologise and said I thought I was back in hospital and she said did I think a nurse was getting in bed with me and I said no a f****ing patient".
I like Z Nation but it has got pretty daft recently,will stick with it though

Is there any long term plot in the comics or the tv show do you know? For me now, it needs an end goal, something that can actually bring it to an end, whether that be a good or sad end. Sad being Karl doesnt meet a grizzly death.

Only read if you're not bothered to find out what the next part of TWD has in offer
After the Saviours arc they meet the next "bad guys" called the whispers who wear walker skin and kill anyone who crosses their territory.
I've not got that far yet on the arc, but like Thaksinssoldier said, its pretty much rinse repeat of what's gone on so far. Personally I don't think it's suppose to have much of a ending purpose, but more to show what humanity is like at the worse..... it won't end, it'll just cliff hanger with Rick being killed and Carl left to take over in his stead, that's my theory anyway.

I can see Lincoln leaving after this series, it is getting stale. No hope no humanity just like Vietnam war and no doubt every other war since and previous

It's gone absolute dogshit since the cliffhanger comeback. "Negans a twat, have we shown you what a twat Negan is? oh he burns peoples faces, have we told you he burns peoples faces, well yes he certainly does burn peoples faces. oh and Negan, he is a twat.

I'd quite like to bum take Rosita out for a nice steak dinner at a Harvester.

latest

Last nights episode for me hit an all time low, if they put any more filler into this season it will be sponsored by Polycel next year. Boring as fook

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.