The Waterside in Sale

Kinnel Tommy

Anyone go in at the weekends, wouldn't mind knowing what its like? looks like a decent place from the outside, what kind of people go in there

The food is nowt special but reasonably priced and decent sized portions. Mainly families, not a place to show off to a Doris. I think it has a no reservations policy so prepare for a bit of a wait if you don't get there fairly early on a weekend night.

lee-mcfc said:
badmash said:
Sale is full of knobs at night
Kicks off all the time
what a load of bullshit

Sorry for dissin your turf homie but everytime I have bin in the Kings Ransom and the weatherspoons there it has kicked off
I admit I dont go there a lot but everytime I have It's bin full of young knobs kicking off.
But thats probably most places nowadays

Sale used to be a good night out but it did kick off every weekend which is why police had to shut it all down.

It is now a really shit night out. Waterside is nothing special.

The Steamhouse isn't too bad, depending on who the live band is. It's not full of young rapscallions so I've never seen it go off in there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.