The 'we're getting ratted in Amsterdam' thread (Info etc)

LHarper

Well-Known Member
Joined
29 Jul 2011
Messages
1,578
Re: The 'we're getting ratted in Amsterdam' thread

If you want to save money for beer and the coffee houses get yourself a cabin at this place:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.campingzeeburg.nl/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.campingzeeburg.nl/</a>
 

SWP's back

Well-Known Member
Joined
29 Jun 2009
Messages
76,878
Location
by the pool
Re: The 'we're getting ratted in Amsterdam' thread

squirtyflower said:
just booked flights at £170 and a hostel for two nights at £70
£240 for the two of us on the lash in the Dam, can't wait
You bringing your wife or daughter?

We just booked (me and mate) Tuesday-Thursday, flying from Manc at good times and two nights in a twin 3 star overlooking the canal in the centre for £180 pp. Didn't fancy a hostel.

Cannot fucking wait for this one.

-- Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:08 pm --

allan harper said:
SWP's back said:
Carl_Man_City said:
getting the party boat from hull for this one
Me too

Any details mate ?
Fly, its only 30 more expensive for 2 and you don't have to fuck about with parking cars.<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:09 pm --<br /><br />
squirtyflower said:
didsburyblu said:
squirtyflower said:

yeah was £70 when i started £136 by the time i finished!
we're on the same flight then, went up to £168 by the time i filled in all the stupid info
The 16:55 on the Tuesday or the earlier one Steve?
 

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer

Well-Known Member
Joined
6 May 2009
Messages
20,007
Location
over the rainbow
Re: The 'we're getting ratted in Amsterdam' thread

Back from there 3 week ago- just booked hotel and flights all in £400, notting hill boutique is highly recommended, as is the bulldog and White widow.... Can't wait!!!!!
 

Aguero_Element

Well-Known Member
Joined
10 Jan 2012
Messages
5,170
Re: The 'we're getting ratted in Amsterdam' thread

Richard said:
Game is on the 24th right?
yes <a class="postlink" href="http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Download/competitions/Draws/01/85/36/38/1853638_DOWNLOAD.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Dow ... WNLOAD.pdf</a>
 

allan harper

Well-Known Member
Joined
15 Jan 2009
Messages
14,443
The 'we're getting ratted in Amsterdam' thread

SWP's back said:
squirtyflower said:
just booked flights at £170 and a hostel for two nights at £70
£240 for the two of us on the lash in the Dam, can't wait
You bringing your wife or daughter?

We just booked (me and mate) Tuesday-Thursday, flying from Manc at good times and two nights in a twin 3 star overlooking the canal in the centre for £180 pp. Didn't fancy a hostel.

Cannot fucking wait for this one.

-- Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:08 pm --

allan harper said:
SWP's back said:

Any details mate ?
Fly, its only 30 more expensive for 2 and you don't have to fuck about with parking cars.

-- Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:09 pm --

squirtyflower said:
didsburyblu said:
yeah was £70 when i started £136 by the time i finished!
we're on the same flight then, went up to £168 by the time i filled in all the stupid info
The 16:55 on the Tuesday or the earlier one Steve?

What date is this on ?
 

allan harper

Well-Known Member
Joined
15 Jan 2009
Messages
14,443
The 'we're getting ratted in Amsterdam' thread

allan harper said:
SWP's back said:
squirtyflower said:
just booked flights at £170 and a hostel for two nights at £70
£240 for the two of us on the lash in the Dam, can't wait
You bringing your wife or daughter?

We just booked (me and mate) Tuesday-Thursday, flying from Manc at good times and two nights in a twin 3 star overlooking the canal in the centre for £180 pp. Didn't fancy a hostel.

Cannot fucking wait for this one.

-- Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:08 pm --

allan harper said:
Any details mate ?
Fly, its only 30 more expensive for 2 and you don't have to fuck about with parking cars.

-- Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:09 pm --

squirtyflower said:
we're on the same flight then, went up to £168 by the time i filled in all the stupid info
The 16:55 on the Tuesday or the earlier one Steve?

What date is this on ?

And month ?!
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
Re: The 'we're getting ratted in Amsterdam' thread

Watch your backs over there boys .......

we aren't dealing with a bunch of choirboys here you know!
 

SWP's back

Well-Known Member
Joined
29 Jun 2009
Messages
76,878
Location
by the pool
Re: The 'we're getting ratted in Amsterdam' thread

Lol, game is 24th Oct

Flight I am on is 23rd and back the 25th
 

Don't have an account?

Register now!
Top
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.