The ' What did you get for Christmas ' thread

Everyone else still in bed but as both my 20 something son & daughter always take me at my word that I dont want anything I'm expecting FUCK ALL as usual...

Me & my wife have had a no presents pact for several years..

Edit: I called it correctly...

Last edited:
loads of prezzies :)

jack Daniels food glaze,3 lovely tops, new slippers, book, morgans spicy rum ,a zippo lighter, also a preening kit and face mask LOL, fucking face mask ,im a hairy arsed baggage handler :)

HP desk top pc , can't wait for some peace and quiet later to set it up

WOW again !!!
My son and youngest daughter clubbed together and "found" me a wonderful present.
3 nights in Prague at the beginning of June.They`ve known for years that I`ve wanted to visit there (for the beer) and this also incorporates my birthday present which is 1st January.
Daughters been twice and said for her its the most beautiful city she`s visited and believe me our daughter has been all over the world.
Only downside to this amazing present ... I have to take the missus !!
Ah well can`t have it all.
Just remembered a nice little present to take away with me,Vinnys new book "Treble Triumph".

Everyone else still in bed but as both my 20 something son & daughter always take me at my word that I dont want anything I'm expecting FUCK ALL as usual...

Me & my wife have had a no presents pact for several years..

Edit: I called it correctly...
Didn`t Santa the tight bastard even leave you a tangerine ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.