The ' What did you get for Christmas ' thread

Treble Triumph - VK

My inside story of MCFC's greatest ever season.

So that will be a top read hopefully lol

2 other books and some City coasters from the ginger wig guy (they are smart btw)

A treadmill to come in the sales, tight cunts but why not save some cash lol

loads of prezzies :)

jack Daniels food glaze,3 lovely tops, new slippers, book, morgans spicy rum ,a zippo lighter, also a preening kit and face mask LOL, fucking face mask ,im a hairy arsed baggage handler :)
That food glaze is lovely on a ham joint .enjoy.Merry Christmas everybody

I stayed at Bigfoot's last night, we said we'd not bother getting each other anything, but I got her 3 surprise 'bedroom fun pressies' which she liked: )

All she gave me was a 2am wake up fright when she was kicking her big Bukaroo mule like feet about the bed cos I was snoring: /

WOW again !!!
My son and youngest daughter clubbed together and "found" me a wonderful present.
3 nights in Prague at the beginning of June.They`ve known for years that I`ve wanted to visit there (for the beer) and this also incorporates my birthday present which is 1st January.
Daughters been twice and said for her its the most beautiful city she`s visited and believe me our daughter has been all over the world.
Only downside to this amazing present ... I have to take the missus !!
Ah well can`t have it all.
Just remembered a nice little present to take away with me,Vinnys new book "Treble Triumph".

Prague is great. I've not done the tourist thing but I did visit there seven or eight times this year on business trips so spent the equivalent of about a month there. You'll see more of the sights than I did but it's very beautiful. Enjoy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.